Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Mephisto best mf ever...
Posted 2004-01-28, 04:50 PM
Well recently I built a new sorceress. A fire ball / meteor sorc, She wears pretty decent gear, around 400 magic find and at lvl 80. Her damage is quite nice when they stack up from the lower lvl skills. Now when I kill mephisto with maphack (which takes around 79 seconds at most) I have been getting GREAT DROPS. Its crazy , Maybe I just haven't mf'ed' in a long time, but I've been getting great stuff..

In the last 3 days I've gotten (about 8 hours worth)

Stormshield
Rainbow facet
War travs
3 Titans revenge
Trangs Armor / Trangs shield
Howldusk or whatever its called (where you can turn into a bear)
Ist Rune
Shako
Arrets
Ethernal Bonehew (859 max dmg)
..ETc Lots of great stuff, I can't think of all of it, But I recommend Mfing with fire sorces

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-28, 04:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Mephisto best mf ever..."
can you check what your exact mf is, and im guessin these are hell runs right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:33 AM in reply to Umpc's post starting "can you check what your exact mf is,..."
I think they'ed have to be, cause unique shako cant drop in nm, maybe im wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-01-29, 11:20 PM in reply to D3V's post "Mephisto best mf ever..."
WTF it takes you 79 seconds a run!!? what the hell...
im guessing u do hell but 79 sec is a long ass time. I recommend using a blizzard sorc because i kill meph in 3 blizzards and each run lasts only about 25 sec in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-01-30, 03:22 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "WTF it takes you 79 seconds a run!!?..."
Say 1 Minute and 19 seconds, it sounds a lot longer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-30, 08:59 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Say 1 Minute and 19 seconds, it sounds..."
Can you list the Equip your MF sorc is using?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-30, 12:49 PM in reply to Nippletwister's post starting "Can you list the Equip your MF sorc is..."
Well, just running from the beginning of Act 3 to the WP, then scrolling with MH to find the correct way to Durace Level 3 takes more than 25 seconds. I hate when people claim shit that just isn't possible.

If you really do it in 25 seconds, put on MH, then take a screen shot after Meph is dead and you are next to the loot. There is a timer in the top right corner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-30, 01:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, just running from the beginning..."
Titusfied has a very good point there - I'd like to see the screen shot too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-30, 01:33 PM in reply to Nippletwister's post starting "Titusfied has a very good point there -..."
I know you probably already know this but, I find it just a bit faster to go through that red portal and go into act4 before I exit the game. Spawning in A4 and heading to the WP is not as frustraiting for me after like 100+ runs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-01-30, 01:42 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I know you probably already know this..."
Your right that is a superior path - it is quite a bit less frustrating.

I've been hitting eldrich and sometimes shenk too - they usually don't drop as well - but they are so fast and easy it seems like its time well spent. Seems like I get some of my best stuff off of the unique monsters rather than the bosses - just chance I guess.

Last edited by Nippletwister; 2004-01-30 at 01:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-30, 02:46 PM in reply to Nippletwister's post starting "Your right that is a superior path - it..."
Alright, I'll go do it and post a screenshot as fast as I can do a run.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-30, 05:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Alright, I'll go do it and post a..."
lvl 90 meteor static sorc HCL exactly 411mf i do meph with ease(hell ofcourse). In anywhere from 40 sec to 2 min. If durance is just vast and sparkfist isnt in a good place takes me as much as two min. Shortest time i have done a run was like 38 sec.

I have a hard time beliving what this guy is claiming he found in 8 hours.
I have more or less done 1000 runs on meph and yet to find an IST or a Shako or an SS.
But yes meph can drop nice things, just not all those in 8 hours.. unless there is a magic MF amount that generates WHOA drops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ForEverMakin

Posted 2004-01-30, 07:00 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post starting "lvl 90 meteor static sorc HCL exactly..."
Doing Meph in 20 seconds or under isnt that hard. With tele and mh, my hammer pally has done it in 18 seconds. Usually takes longer when lvl 3 is far away though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2004-01-31, 11:12 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post starting "Doing Meph in 20 seconds or under isnt..."
Now that is the luckiest world spawn ever then. If a Pally can do it that fast, you got mad lucky. With the A4 way to do it, I guess it could be done that fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-31, 02:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Now that is the luckiest world spawn..."
Easily cheated on screenshot though cause mh only starts counting when it is activated so one could just kill meph then activate mh and say they did it in 10 sec or so etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-02-02, 04:44 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Easily cheated on screenshot though..."
I have been having much better sucess with Thresh Socket runs then I ever did with meph. He doesnt drop as many items but he can drop any item in the game and he is easy as hell for a sorc to get to. My MF is about 600.

This weekends finds:

125% ED Schaefers
Mav Armor x 3 (finding a ton of these lately, very weird..)
Stonecrusher Leg Mallet
Unique Feral Claws
Unique Balrog Spear
Marrowalks x 3
And lots of other fair to middling stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-02-02, 08:37 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "I have been having much better sucess..."
call me noob but i have no idea who thresh socket is i know he has to be in act5 if he can drop any item but where is he?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-02-02, 08:58 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "I have been having much better sucess..."
Ya, who who?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-02-03, 12:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya, who who?"
It takes about 10 seconds to get to the wp, AT LEAST 5 to get to the 3rd level, ATLEAST 3 seconds to teleport to meph, ATLEAST 3 blizzards (4.5 seconds).

10 + 5 + 3 + 4.5 = 22.5 (i aint so good at math )

Hammerdin, 18 seconds, where did you inject the heroin, your forehead?

Usually, it takes atleast 30-45 seconds to get to meph, especially if you heal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-02-03, 02:46 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "It takes about 10 seconds to get to the..."
10 seconds to get to the wp?
does that take into account the possibility that they have faster run/walk than you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vince is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVince is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vince