Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
!King_Amazon! said:
Suicide is the best answer.
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
Get a life and all will be swell.
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
No, it is not. It NEVER is. There are other ways, ALWAYS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
I've got the answer - Send me a private message with your Account name and password. Then after that - if you ever decide to rebuild new accounts -wait til you get some really good stuff then send me your account info again - If you do this enough -you will surely quit for good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:05 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
Too bad that whole email password recovery thing...it wont work. Stop trying to personally gain on this situation Nippletwister...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-17, 01:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
i had the same problem i wanted to quit so bad, just sell your account on ebay and you wont want to play anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-18, 07:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
same here i will just sell it to try to make some money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dark69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendark69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dark69

Posted 2003-11-18, 06:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
Diablo isn't that bad you guys...give yourself a break and find something to do outside for a few days.
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
I always do that. Take a few days break, hit it up again, get pissed, take a break, the trend never ends...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
Then you, my friend, are like the creater of this thread. You all need help. I cant stand playing d2 for more then 30 mins at a time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
I used to be like that, but not that I haven't played every build in the game basically, I feel a bit rejuvenated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
me and my friend use to discuss this matter, we considered it to be a very bad drug. yes a drug. i lost sleep, ate less, lowered our grades, lost touch of friends, lost sight of the real world.... it pretty much took over me... i dont know why because no game has ever done that before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
mjordan2nd said:
d2 is like a fuckin drug. A couple of yrs ago me and timmay came up w/ a list of 20 ways how it was like a drug.

In timmays case he's just naturally lazy...i dunno about u...but it could be the d2

lawsuit!!!
from chat forum topic why do i get all the hard decisions

i posted that yesterday timmay...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-19, 12:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
I take like many months off d2 and then get back into it -.-. I always seem to go back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-19, 02:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay"
Kill yourself......and then is no problem with you, and diablo ;P
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ