Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "sdasdf"
Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
That is if I even want the Vector version, i.e. it's big enough or the image itself is good. Otherwise, I'm not even going to bother with it and will just try to find the original.

Once again, Original 1; Vector 0

+18

Good thing I recognized who it was. Still looking for that Ito Noizi (or Noiji as I found out) one though.

Here's a Vector that I like, and it's friggin huge.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
slistermann said: [Goto]
Yes I agree, the original there is much better.

"18+"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
and today's winner is... "18+" nuff' said...
asdfadsfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadsfasdf"
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, whoops missed that one. Good eye.

"18+" "18+" "18+" and today's...

asdfadf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadf"
Happy New Years boys and girls!

Now that's what I call a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asdfadsf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadsf"
In 2nd place we have... (I mean WOW!) & & and end with BA-BOOM! 1st was tough but had to go with...

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
No witty repartee just...

and a repost...one of my 1st...just because I really like it. It was before I new how to do anything.

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Carturday eh? Well, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to hijack that for a bit in favor of the love for other animals.

First, a story of a beautiful woman:
+18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18

That wonderfully heartwarming tale was "Mesuinu Hatsujou Ki ~ Kageriyuku Nichijou ~" and it was brought to you by the fine folks at Delta.

Now that we got that out of the way, here's some other +18 stuff:
+18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18

Simply beautiful.

Side note: Twenty-four links and a thumbnail, didn't think they'd allow that much. Guess the limit's on thumbnails, gotta investigate further.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

A little past the hour but as soon as I could get here. Thank God it's Caturday!

asdasdfadf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdfadf"
Well Tonto here we go again!

These are a little different that what I usually post. Maybe more anime or something like that?

Just came across this and had to add it, wow!

http://i.imgur.com/3***us.jpg one of the best picks I've come across...won't let me post it in either format?
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
OK, Mons. over time for Tues, smut!

But these 1st.
+

"18+" "18+" "18+" "18+" "18+" "18+" "18+" Today's winner is "18+" but since I can't show the whole... in second place we have...

Finally got it to post but only size I could get it in.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

"18+" "18+" "18+"

Tell me what you think about this one, belong or not? "18+"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

OK, somebody's not playing fair! I got 51 hits on the tan blonde anime in the last 2 days and not 1 single pic "share" posted for me. Ya selfish bastards (just kidding). But seriously if you got the time to look and or copy you got the time to throw up at least 1 pic.
asdfadf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadf"
Missed Caturday yesterday, so here you go!

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"

asdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdf"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

What's this, no double posting? This deserves a CE-LE-BUH-RAY-TION!!!!!!! Pictures! PICTURES FOR ALL!!!!!!

The hell's up with imgur and its image size cap? When the heck did that start? Almost couldn't put up this puppy. But ah gots mah ways:

Gotta love when no one double posts.

Almost forgot a good helping of +18s to mark the occasion... EDIT BUTTON HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:
+18 +18 +18 +18 +18

DOWN WITH DOUBLE POSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Smokey the Bear never said "Only YOU can stop double posting."
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

MattBourne said: [Goto]

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Glad to have your vectoring self back man. You may wanna put up your images as thumbnails though. So they don't take forever to finish loading, and so they don't take up that much space.

Yow, even Google Images thinks the pictures are too big. Tried finding the source images through there and I got this message:
The image is too big, or the network connection is too slow to download it.

Google's Network is too slow for them. O.O

Can you also put up the originals like you did the last time? It would be greatly appreciated.

Been over 40 minutes and the pictures aren't done loading yet. Geebus.

The first one finally finished, saved it and did the Google Image thing again. This time it went through, and it didn't come up with the original image. Not even any close matches.

On a side note, dunno why it took so long for a 647x934 460kb image to load. But the second picture's much bigger and still loading.

Got better luck with the second image and found the original:

and found that it's by Takeda Kanryuusai saweeet.

The second one was 762x1046 and just 658kb and it took over an hour and a half to finish loading. Cripes.

Double post, probably because of the forums. :S

---
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
MattBourne said: [Goto]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfasdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign