Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:51 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "If your going to pindle bot, you might..."
check the threads, ppl DO have one (and else check the trading channels)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 06:04 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "check the threads, ppl DO have one (and..."
HEY geekstar.. plz put me down for not botting yet.. still lvl'ing my sorc.. and jarren lent my low lvl sorc gear to his friend.. do u have any lvl 38 and under sorc gear i can use plz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-31, 06:34 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "HEY geekstar.. plz put me down for not..."
check my thread for lowlvl gear (its in general)

AND BIG THX TO CEL FOR GIVING ME SOME LEET ITEMS FOR TEH GIVE-AWAYS !!!

some items that will be given away:

arreats face
homunculus
demon's arch
eaglehorn
trangs oul belt & gloves
ormus shroud
skin of the vipermagi
tearhaunch
titans (181%)
veil of steel
some skillers (pala and amazon)

i really really need:
Wt's
Tals amu+belt+armor
chance guards
shako

Ppl that give me one of those can pm me what items they need from the give-away

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-31 at 12:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-01, 04:41 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "check my thread for lowlvl gear (its in..."
okok, i really do not find shako or occu for u guys, i am sorry, blame it on my bot

SO HERE WE GO, WHO NEEDS A IK ARMOR????????
just found it, my first one, i never ever found an ik armor until now!!!!!
and i never traded one, i see it the first time gg

so who really needs it, pls tell me
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-08-01, 04:42 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "okok, i really do not find shako or..."
if no1 needs it u can trade with some give-away item u need... or just donate it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:40 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "if no1 needs it u can trade with some..."
edit: k, i will trade ik armor for some runes
later i can get one for um or so, lets c what i get now
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .

Last edited by celaron; 2004-08-02 at 12:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:37 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "edit: k, i will trade ik armor for some..."
PLZ PUT ME DOWN FOR NOT BOTTING YET Geekster.. havent had time to lvl sorc

i will have alot of free time around end of this month.. srry if its soo long.. but ill find lots for the Give aways!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:45 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "PLZ PUT ME DOWN FOR NOT BOTTING YET..."
hey i made a thread on frees but no one really paid ne attention. If you'd like nethin from the list for ur giveaways, just ask. Its going to waste as of rite now.

2xSigon's Armour
Clegaw's Pincers
Hsarus' Iron Heel
Sander's Wand
Death's Touch
Natalya's Soul
Pierre Tombale Couant
Nord's Tenderizer
Heart Carver
2xEthreal Edge
Stone Crusher
2xrare rings
Cathan's Seal
Storm Guild
Stormspike
Bartucs Cut-throat
The Meat Scraper
Venom Ward
Natalya's Helm

Just tell me if there's nethi there u need there and when u can get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-06, 02:07 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "hey i made a thread on frees but no one..."
hey im new here so i dont know if u will give me items but i can really use hsarus iron heal, cathans seal, and a sigons armour to start out with because i just started to play ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-06, 02:41 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "hey im new here so i dont know if u..."
check the low-lvl request thread in the general forum, you can 'borrow' up to 6 items there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:09 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "check the low-lvl request thread in the..."
Alright Ill check it out, Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-07, 12:54 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "Alright Ill check it out, Thanks."
edit: someone got the account

Last edited by tokill.ace; 2004-08-16 at 09:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-07, 04:12 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "edit: someone got the account"
i was goin to check it out but pass is allready changed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-09, 12:55 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i was goin to check it out but pass is..."
U CAN PUT ME DOWN FOR BOTTING.. im only in Nm atm, i need tal ammy or shako then i might be able to go 2 hell, coz my skillz arent very good yet, and i might need a few more lvls coz i only got like 180 health.. ::sighs:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-16, 09:35 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "U CAN PUT ME DOWN FOR BOTTING.. im only..."
Okay, Give away on Thursday night, sometime like 9 GMT time. I will make another post here when it is going to happen. I think there are like 7 mules, hopefully some good stuff.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-16, 09:45 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Okay, Give away on Thursday night,..."
geek take me out of botting i quit this damn game. more time for anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones