Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-27, 03:37 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "just let ur bot lvl her up :s ==..."
OMG waste of time.. baal running is more efficient.. nvm.. any1 who want to lvl her i can only let u if i trust u..

and nvm ima just get her up to around lvl 75-80 in 1 day on weekend X)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:38 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMG waste of time.. baal running is..."
erm, my sorc got lvl 81-91 in a few days pindling... lets say 5-7 hours a day ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-27, 05:18 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "erm, my sorc got lvl 81-91 in a few..."
good idea.. i might lvl her for an hour to 2 baaling when i get home from skool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-27, 06:59 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "good idea.. i might lvl her for an hour..."
Okay here the list, the giveaway will be tomorrow at1-2pm GMT time.

2 raven frosts
ammy with plus one to pally skills and other mods
Nokazan Relic
40% ed jewel
1 vipermagi
1 windhammer
1 arreats face
2 goldwrap
15% inc attack speed jewel
ammy with plus 1 to druid skills
2x manal ring
ammy with 1 to cold sorc skills
Sanders wand
coif of glory
ammy 1 to traps
spirit keeper
wolfhowl
2x tomb reaver
lidless
2x aldurs armor
2x Bonehew
Aricols Needle
Death Cleaver
Razor's Edge
Spirt Ward
helm with plus 2 to druid skills

PM me if you see something you want
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-07-28 at 06:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:40 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Okay here the list, the giveaway will..."
MightyJoe said:
Okay here the list, the giveaway will be tomorrow at 2-3pm eastern time.
im sorry but this really confuses some ppl (including me)

PLEASE POST ALL TIMES IN GMT (i think u can find the gmt time bottom left)

and please i beg u
READ THE RULES !

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-28 at 02:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 11:55 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "im sorry but this really confuses some..."
Okay, since I have been having some luck botting my giveaway will be at 8pm GMT tonight.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-28, 12:28 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Okay, since I have been having some..."
ok ill add it, i think thats 20.00 european time (evening isnt it ?)

meeting point actually has to be known 24 hours b4 the give-away but hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 12:33 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ok ill add it, i think thats 20.00..."
I don't see why it has to be so structured. It seems to me that one person usually ends up getting everything...
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-28, 12:52 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I don't see why it has to be so..."
I need boots, mara's ammy, or shako if anyone has, I'm willing to trade for it if you don't want to give away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-28, 01:01 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I don't see why it has to be so..."
Medieval Bob said:
It seems to me that one person usually ends up getting everything...
That doesnt make any sense, i mean, if we all know when and where more ppl can get items no ?

and a list of items i allready got (for 'some' ppl that 'might' think i get everything:
vipermagi, +3 wc sword, ariocs, jang bong staff, goldwrap - THE END

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-28 at 01:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 01:58 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "That doesnt make any sense, i mean, if..."
ME NEED JANG BONG That's the 5 skill one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ME NEED JANG BONG That's the 5 skill..."
i have one, game//pass ??? u can have it if u really need =)

im in zelron//zelron atm

and sorry i think its not +5

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-28 at 02:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:11 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i have one, game//pass ??? u can have..."
Wait is it that +5 skill one!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wait is it that +5 skill one!?"
erm, check my post pls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:15 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "erm, check my post pls"
Bah I'll take it anyway :P. I feel like being a packrat. Be there in a few.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bah I'll take it anyway :P. I feel..."
okay, well i was planning to give it to some1 who really needed it but u can have it (ppl dont know this but he PM'ed me he would ban me if i didnt give in)

j/k u can have it

edit: end of story, lol, it sucked that much sov even didnt want to have it =.=

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-28 at 02:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:21 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "okay, well i was planning to give it to..."
Lol, thanks anyway, not the staff I was thinking of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 03:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lol, thanks anyway, not the staff I was..."
You're thinking of Mang Song's Lesson.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-28, 03:07 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "You're thinking of Mang Song's Lesson."
probably he was
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 04:10 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "probably he was"
can i give some sth to u, for ur giveaway, i cant hold it anymore....
i am full... mavs diadem, kiras, unique thundermaul... verdungons blabla
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron