Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!
Posted 2003-07-08, 09:34 AM
Titus and I are going to get a 1.10 Beta Patch TCP/IP game going tonight at 10 EST! If you want in reply here and I will PM you the address at 9:00 tonight!

Last edited by Doofus_AW; 2003-07-08 at 12:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:37 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
I'm in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-08, 10:17 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
1.10 chars or 1.09 chars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:21 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
1.10 or a converted 1.09 from single player mode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:30 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
What levels tho... I've got a lvl 24 legit and wouldn't want to play with level 60's...

I'm on act 4 normal (been doing meph runs all morning). Anybody else wanna play with me tonight?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:59 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
if I tran my Amazon from my upstairs cpu I would

she's 27 i think... on act 4 i believe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:07 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Send me a PM as well..

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:14 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Well I was thinking we should start in normal Act 3 and try to work our way thru to NM, My lvl 76 legit pally was getting his ass kicked in Act 3 NM last night lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:15 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
being da n00b I am... I've never done TCP with people other than my friends... are there like... certin realms you gotta use or something... or just the IP?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:18 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Yeah, well, I'm not up with the way to connect either, so a little explanation will have to be implemented.

I don't think I really have any characters in Single Player anymore, so I'll have to start from scratch....

Is this a problem, or how can I get around this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:20 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
I can send you a char if you need one. Just dump the files in your save folder. To connect simply select "other multiplayer" "Tcp/Ip" and it will prompt you for the address.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:21 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Bascially, someone host a game, and he will have the IP address of that game. If you know that IP address, you just go to TCP/IP-->Join Game-->Enter IP Address then select your character, and you'll meet in that game.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:21 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Gotcha. Sounds good. I actually think I have a level 40 or so Druid, but I wanted to play a Pally.

BTW, what items is your 76 Pally using that it was getting rocked with?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:19 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Well that brings up some rather embarrasing facts about my past play

When I first started D2 i was strictly an offline Single player. Being the ignorant dumbass that i was I judged Item values by their worth to the NPCs. So instead of keeping that gaze I would sell it thinking the 35,000 rare great helm i had was better lol.
I think I sold two gazes a mavs armor and various other kick ass shit during my clueless days lol. Hes wearing a bunch of rare crapola right now so I may download some of Nobbies stuff

http://www.diabloii.net/cgi-bin/down...D2X110_Lib.zip

and just dump items in the game unless you guys dont want to ruin the surprises. Everyone clear on how to get into a TCP game???

Last edited by Doofus_AW; 2003-07-08 at 02:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:31 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Yeah, I think we are good, but rather than posting the IP here, you should send a PM to everyone that wants to join in the fun.

That way, no random heads join.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:34 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Okay, that makes 6 of us in and that should be fine, I will PM the Ip address at 9:30 est sharp! Join in when you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:37 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Well, I have a class until 10:00, so I'll join in whenever I get back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:28 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Hey, count me in. I'd like to try 1.10 out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:34 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Well I probably wont get the game fully rolling until 10, We will wait for you on the quests and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:36 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Tcp/ip Game Tonight!"
Would it be ok for me to bring this sword?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx