Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

D2Lod Account Name and Realm

Posted 2002-12-02, 10:47 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I would like to know more people on the Realms that I can trust for various things such as: Rushing, Muling, Trading, Dupe Methods (LOL), and just shooting the breeze sometimes.

It's simple, if you feel so obliged, just put down your account name and what realm you play on so you can widen your options and horizons!!

Titusfied =
D_Titusfied_U
USEast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-02, 12:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
uswest

accts

*khwiii
*gospeedracer

Oh yeah.. i can do some rushing.. .. i ma sure u wont quite trust me for xfer right off... (not blaming ya)

Last edited by khwiii; 2002-12-02 at 12:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2002-12-02, 12:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Im on useast.

I need a reliable muling partner that can stay up past 9 est. and doesnt have their parents yelling at em to get the f$@# off the pc every 10 minutes. I need a night owl like me lol.

*racrxaw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-12-02, 12:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
lol im not always on, but you can trust me. plus i need people to help me mule, cuz when i do need to mule, no one is on.

*shpook
*shpook2
USEAST
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-02, 04:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
I might be able to help any of you guys, I'm using west, I am in Aust and am online very late your time, from late night, to early morning LA time.

*jezzie
*jezzie2
*jezziemf
I like gaming, I like my girlfriend, I like drinking, I don't like anything else
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jezzie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJezzie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jezzie

Posted 2002-12-02, 04:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Im in, im usually in clan x[ic] (i dont know why)

*static-x-
*consent
*indeath
*sentence
*ooblong
*obdong

[usEast]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-02, 04:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
i can help too, i also have aim (aol instant messanger).
I am central time too.

My screenname: N33D A NAM3

My account:
*opskaterpunk
USEAST
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-12-02, 10:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
I can help if anyone needs me (although right now, I might be needing the most help )

Accnt name:
*Av4742

US West

I'm online every so often so if you need help rushing or muling I just might be inclined to help you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-12-02, 11:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Same here, I'm reliable 'n trustworthy. Chruser knows that

Accnt name:
*Turodahel
US East

I'm also nocturnal. :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-12-03, 06:14 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
im on east
*x[RR]Kewl4JOO
*sparky-ownzjoo
*+~SpArKY~+
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-03, 06:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Hint if you need to do muling - goto a normal cow game. There's so many of them that their hardly every full. And you should have no trouble muling in another town cause everyone is too busy killing cows in A1, or dueling each other in A1 as well. I've never had a failure and have muled sojs/gulls/ss/lots of uniques and rares/etc. etc. etc.

Well thats my pointer :]
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-12-03, 08:36 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
i can rush i am reliable and trust worthy i am on at different times but if you need help with something wisper me i am
tidus2005
on useast
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2002-12-03, 03:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*Adrenachrome
*Getdeleted
*TheDopeGame
*Michaelm1
*BoneThuggs
*Dj_ryc3
*Dj-ryc3

EAST.

"This thread has successfully stuck."

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-03, 05:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*doctorsonic9
USWest
I have a kickass Rusher zon that can do all hell acts & quests by herself (including hell ancients + bosses) without dying once(And is 100% legit).
I am also trustworthy if you want to xfer, although you dont need to trust me right off the bat of course.
It's all good.
Whisper me if you want.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
im on east sue13 is acct name ill rush and mule for anyone even though i know all of u are smart enough not 2 trust anyone right off the bat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue13

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
I am :

*o79o (those are o's not 0's)
*halfmuling
( USEAST )
I can rush, and help you if you need help most of the time . . Or you just need help cowing and/or want to shoot the breeze.

P.S. I am somewhat new to the forums . . but I plan to stick around. And give whatever help I can(Which isn't much . . but eah)

Last edited by ExeterBlue; 2002-12-03 at 07:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExeterBlue

Posted 2002-12-04, 06:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*Heckenshutze - Asia - Europe
*Decinate - East
*Broken-Soul - East
*Dwight. <period - East

Always helpful understand if you don't trust right off hand
my home channel is Clan cowz EAST - Asia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Heckenshutze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHeckenshutze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Heckenshutze

Posted 2002-12-05, 08:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Useast

*artofsinz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-06, 12:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
if you ever see anyone in Clan Cowz just tell them your a friend of Ratings that you need help with whatever, our clan is built on honesty and loyalty. If someone gives you a problem just hit me up with a private message and ill deal with it.

I do free rushing if anyone needs that, but it will be a bitch finding me. you can prolly message me on Instant Message or find me in our channel

Instant Message: L2ating
Battle.net East: *Rating
Battle.net Asia: *Disloyal <-- what a good honest name

here are come clan members

*P_a_t_c_h
*Sway[K9]
*Alltrung
*Decinate
*Broken-Soul
*Hydro]k9[Weed

all these are useast by the way.

Last edited by Rating; 2002-12-06 at 11:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-12-06, 01:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
My accounts on UsEast:
*Nohbdy
*TheImposter
*JustPyro
*Pyro-2k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro