Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

All of you who posted in 'which anime do you own thread'
Posted 2003-09-23, 08:51 PM
What is your favorite of the ones that you posted?
Im asking so I can find out what I wanna get after I finish my Trigun set and ninja scroll set... by the way I extremely reccomend Berserk if your into medivel fantasy anime... its one of the best, way better then crappy Lodoss War, and twice as long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-23, 08:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Trigun. Closely followed by Cowboy Bebop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:12 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Yea after seeing Cowboy Bebop the movie im probally going to get the series... how many episodes is it? and when does the movie take place? I heard it was between episodes 26 and 27 or 27 and 28 or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Saint seiya

you'll need enough for 114 episodes =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Bebop is 26 episodes + Movie

Favorite is Trigun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:25 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Raziel said:
Trigun. Closely followed by Cowboy Bebop.
I didn't post but I have these two and they are, in that order, my favorites.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
and when does the movie take place? I heard it was between episodes 26 and 27 or 27 and 28 or something
The movie takes place between episodes 22 and 23.

Last edited by Raziel; 2003-09-23 at 09:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
And there are only 25 episodes with 24 and 25 being a two part... wait, is it 25 and 26? Let me check.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
25 and 26 are the two-part finale. 23 is the episode where Edward leaves, so the movie has to be before it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-24, 02:16 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
akira number 1 no question about it
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-24, 09:49 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
I really like .hack. My favorite anime is Initial D, but I don't own it because Tokyopop fucked it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-24, 07:14 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
i totally agree with hades knight the best anime is saint seiya

saint seiya rules
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-24, 07:45 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Gundam Wing pwnz, but Cowboy Bebop pwnz Gundam.

Go for Bebop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-24, 08:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
I highly recommend FLCL (only 6 episodes) and Full Metal Panic. Hard to go wrong with anything suggested so far, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-25, 10:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
WetWired said:
I really like .hack. My favorite anime is Initial D, but I don't own it because Tokyopop fucked it up.
Sorry about beeing off topic but.... HOLY SHIT did WetWired just say fuck? In over a year thats the first time ive seen a post in which WetWired cussed!

...back on topic, just bought the 5th and 6th Trigun DVDs today... only 2 more to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-25, 10:46 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Rurouni Storm said:
I highly recommend FLCL (only 6 episodes)
You can't suggest FLCL to an anime noob, it'll blow his mind! Heck, that show is even hard for me to follow each time I watch it. =)

On second thought... go watch it. It won't break you. >=)
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-25, 10:53 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Sqrl said:
Rurouni Storm said:
I highly recommend FLCL (only 6 episodes)
You can't suggest FLCL to an anime noob, it'll blow his mind! Heck, that show is even hard for me to follow each time I watch it. =)

On second thought... go watch it. It won't break you. >=)
Anime noob?........ ok..... no comment....

......ok maybe one comment, its just that I have spent over $1000 on anime in the last 10 months and dont like hearing me be called an 'anime noob'

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2003-09-25 at 10:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-26, 09:01 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
I'll warn you, once you watch FLCL, there's no turning back.

Same with Serial Experiments Lain, but you really have to think while watching it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-26, 09:37 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
im pretty open minded... Ill order the first FLCL dvd at the store, i already ordered the first Cowboy Bebop dvd to try it out, should be in next week
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-26, 09:53 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
FLCL really isn't that mindblowing, you just have to get the basic concept of it. It's just really CRACKED OUT is what it is. Akira was more mindblowing than FLCL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav