Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-03-29, 08:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That was mostly a war over power and..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
That was mostly a war over power and bragging rights than a war over science, but it was indeed partially a war over science.

Like I said, I don't think the world would be perfect without religion, but it would definately be a big leap closer.
All I was saying is that if science had not created the power we woulden't have had the war....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-03-29, 08:04 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "All I was saying is that if science had..."
Tell me how many people died in the cold war Draco.

I know there were casualties, but really, most of them were due to training accidents.

http://www.3ad.org/coldwar/coldwar_casualties.htm

"Most of the casualties died in training accidents"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-29, 10:30 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "A system that lets the weak fall to the..."
Hitler believed in a lot of things. He also believed in being a Cokehead to cure his Parkinson's and a vegetarian.

But is any of that really relevant to anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-29, 11:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hitler believed in a lot of things. He..."
Of course it is Kagom! How can you not see that Hitler directly links to the problem of evolution?!

I can never remember if the sarcasm tags are "sarcasm" or "sarcastic".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-29, 11:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Of course it is Kagom! How can you not..."
Clearly hitler is proof that evolution is not true guys, can't you see that? Draco was good to use him to prove that evolution is all a lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-29, 11:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Clearly hitler is proof that evolution..."
Oh! Of course! I see what he did there. Clever guy, this Draco fella.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-29, 11:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh! Of course! I see what he did there...."
It would be a shame if Draco's father's ambulance got into an accident while he was on call.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-29, 12:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It would be a shame if Draco's father's..."
Either I've missed something in this thread or another, or you know the kid.

How do you know Draco's father is an ambulance driver?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-29, 12:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Either I've missed something in this..."
He told me. He told me through his posts. He told me by believing that evolution is a lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-29, 12:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He told me. He told me through his..."
Not only that, but his father is a firefighter. And he lives in Georgia. And his school mascot is the Seminoles.

Can't you read between the lines Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-29, 12:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not only that, but his father is a..."
Not really.

To be perfectly honest, I don't read his posts. I skim over them, pick out the key words, and skew the topic onto something completely different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tell me how many people died in the..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
Tell me how many people died in the cold war Draco.

I know there were casualties, but really, most of them were due to training accidents.

http://www.3ad.org/coldwar/coldwar_casualties.htm

"Most of the casualties died in training accidents"
I know there were no war casualities, but if it had begun a full scale war, we possibly would not be here posting right now... Also, you are missing the point... the only reason I brought up hitler was to prove that science can lead to war, in this case a world war....

Now tell me... after all the scientific proof I have shown you you still believe in evolution?! I mean come on... the bombardier beetle could not have evolved, no matter how fast or slow... it would have killed itself(loud pop, then silence...) or been killed off... also, if you think about evolution, it is a perfect system... in order for evolution to work the 'evolved' creature would have to be only survivor in order for the benifit to survive, otherwise the benifit would have been spliced back into the gene pool... if you look at dogs, they have been breeded for specific traits... the more you breed the less of a gene pool you have to pull from... take a toy poodle(example) it's smaller than a normal poodle, but if you breed two toy poodles together you can only get a toy poodle(of equal or lesser size)... this is a loss of information, everytime a dog is breeded to be smaller or longer or whatever the genetic traits from being tall or short are weeded out.... so there is no gain of information, there is always a loss.... so for evolution to work our ancestors must have had similar genetics to our ancestors....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-03-30, 09:05 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I know there were no war casualities,..."
You sir, are an idiot, and that's the last I'm going to say about that.

You don't know jack shit about evolution and you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 10:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You sir, are an idiot, and that's the..."
I know a Jack. I know four Jacks, in fact.

I wonder if Draco is a Jack...

I had a lovely lunch today. Chips and a sausage roll. Only cost £1.50, too! What did you have for lunch, !K_A!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-30, 12:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know a Jack. I know four Jacks, in..."
Every week day I have either cheese or creamy alfredo cup ramen for lunch. Unless I had subway the night before and then I usually have the leftover half.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 03:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Every week day I have either cheese or..."
Oooh! Sounds lovely! Whatcha have on the Subway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-30, 03:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! Sounds lovely! Whatcha have on..."
Turkey bacon on honey oat bread with swiss cheese, double meat double cheese double bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, lots of olives, spicy mustard, oregano, lots of parmesian cheese.

I almost always get the double meat double cheese double bacon part free because most of the time one person makes the sandwich and one person rings it up on the register. Me having worked at subway, I know this, so I take advantage of it. 9 times out of 10 the person that makes the sandwich doesn't tell the person ringing it up that I got double meat double cheese, they don't even tell them what I got. When you get to the register, they ask you what you got, I simply tell them "foot long turkey bacon."

Not really a lie but it saves me like 5 bucks in the end. I could probably tell them I got a footlong veggie sub and save even more, but then I would be lying, and that's just not nice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 03:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Turkey bacon on honey oat bread with..."
Ooooh! Sneaky!! I wonder if they do that in England...

I've never had a Subway sandwich before. There's a shop in Burnley, but I've never actually been in. Do they do ciabatta's?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-30, 03:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh! Sneaky!! I wonder if they do..."
Subway does certain things depending on the demographics of where they are located, so I can't really say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 03:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Subway does certain things depending on..."
Fair enough.

What's for tea tonight, then? Subway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny