Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-12-04, 01:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Quit posting pictures of polar bears..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Quit posting pictures of polar bears you jackass.
You don't believe that's me? What are you, gay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-04, 05:05 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You don't believe that's me? What are..."
Wallow stop spamming now or ill get mad im getting srly sick of the spam bot that wave this place because kazilla or some mods dont whatch this place or that and then make ads about weird stuff that now one cares about and then gets banned now if you dont want to get banned illd stop it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-04, 05:11 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Wallow stop spamming now or ill get mad..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
Wallow stop spamming now or ill get mad im getting srly sick of the spam bot that wave this place because kazilla or some mods dont whatch this place or that and then make ads about weird stuff that now one cares about and then gets banned now if you dont want to get banned illd stop it
Jamer, unless you can use proper grammar in your runons for once on Zelaron, I will read it as such, and will not understand it as thoroughly as you want me to. And second, why would I get banned for posting pictures of myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-04, 05:13 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Jamer, unless you can use proper..."
thats it its not you its spam pics
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-04, 07:46 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You don't believe that's me? What are..."
You know what, stop pussy-footing around posting pics of yourself.
It's not funny, cool, or anything else. You're clearly just trying to be like Wetwired.

Just fuck off and post a real pic when your balls drop, if they ever do.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-12-04, 08:17 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You know what, stop pussy-footing..."
What is your biting your dick today? If my posts bother you so much, then set me on ignore, not bitch about something so insignificant. And you tell me that "I'm trying to be like WW," this is a big world, personalities can coincide. And to be more accurate, you might as well list all the other members of this forum that "Try to be like WW" by posting false pics or posts about a topic. And if you want to be even more accurate, my balls technically dropped when I hit puberty a couple of years back, and I'm 16. Get some original insults that are closer to the truth shitface.

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-12-04 at 09:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-04, 11:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "What is your biting your dick today? If..."
Here's wallow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-05, 01:13 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Here's wallow..."
Nope, google says this is Wallow:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-05, 01:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nope, google says this is Wallow: ..."
Really? I was under the impression that this was him:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-05, 05:34 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You know what, stop pussy-footing..."
Actually, it was someone else that started the computer pic for me thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-12-17, 09:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Green, eh? I thought you'd be more of a..."
ugly i like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog

Posted 2009-01-04, 03:50 PM in reply to sonic werehog's post starting "ugly i like"
Right, I've got Spec's and TH's latest photos still to upload, so why not make a thing of it? Y'all have until Wednesday to add any new photos so I can batch-upload them. Any after Wednesday will probably wait until next month, unless I feel nice and decide to upload them just for you.

To start the ball rolling, here's the most recent one of me:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-01-07, 01:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Right, I've got Spec's and TH's latest..."
Hope I'm not to late...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tyler2009-2revised.JPG (59.0 KB, 7 views)

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2009-01-07, 01:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Right, I've got Spec's and TH's latest..."
I can see now how you got a haircut. Nice. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-01-17, 09:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I can see now how you got a haircut. ..."
For the first time, I shall reveal myself. Be warned, what you see may be too good looking for your eyes to view.

This is from 2-years ago actually...(I didn't have glasses back then. Oh, and I didn't have a beard either.)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nicholas.jpg (33.5 KB, 54 views)

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-01-18, 08:39 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "For the first time, I shall reveal..."
Wait...Your Japanese?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-18, 10:08 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Wait...Your Japanese?"
Wallow said: [Goto]
Wait...Your Japanese?

Ha, no. I'm a white guy. I talked about that somewhere else on the forum. I just started learning Japanese from a very young age.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-01-18, 05:49 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Ha, no. I'm a white guy. I talked..."
That's quite an odd smirk on your face, Mr. Cocky. No wonder you think you're the coolest thing since sliced bread. You're a prick!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-18, 05:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's quite an odd smirk on your face,..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
That's quite an odd smirk on your face, Mr. Cocky. No wonder you think you're the coolest thing since sliced bread. You're a prick!
No I'm not. I'm a nice guy. I am cocky though. That and I'm conceited. I will have updated pictures from today in a few minutes (5-30)

------ Updated. I just uploaded these though somebody's internet connection ------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0118091553.jpg (467.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 0118091554.jpg (449.3 KB, 117 views)

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-01-18 at 06:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-01-19, 09:45 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No I'm not. I'm a nice guy. I am..."
lol .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-