Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post .8 Bugged Valor's
Posted 2002-12-22, 11:48 AM
do they dissapear? who here has been in same game with another .8 valor and yours has not dissapeared?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-22, 12:01 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
I have but I temp-permed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-22, 03:01 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
.08 Bugged Valors will disapear...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-22, 03:14 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Ive lost every .8 bugged ive ever had so i woudnt buy one sometimes tempperm dont work just becarefull.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-22, 05:06 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
I have seen every bugged vanish.

Except string. I never temp perm mine and i have been in games with 8 ppl with the same string and nobody loses them.

I really dont know but... I think it might be pre v08

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-22, 05:12 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Please take the sound out of the sigs...honestly, it is VERY annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-22, 06:59 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Yea really annoying...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-22, 09:31 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
On-topic please

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-22, 11:37 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
ok im not sure what temp-perm means but... it could mean what im about to say but oh well here it goes.

Couldnt you just Personalize the shit... cause back in the day when you personalized something it gave it a new Item # thats how we keep dupes from disappearing, im unsure maybe battle.net changed the personalized item # to were it doesnt do that anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-12-23, 01:17 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
i have like 13 bugged 08 valors, none have ever disappeared, i socket wit it, ahd it on same char, had it in same game as someone else, dont disappear

none on my bugged valor, string, or havoc mark disappear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-26, 11:09 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Socketing or personalizing an item doesn't change its number....
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-26, 01:40 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Ive been in the same game with TacoX and we both have bugged valors and strings, however none disapeared...it might be because both our valors have havoc marks in them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-12-26, 02:19 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
mantralord... special sig... and i thought dupes were supposed to disappear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-26, 02:34 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
mantralord said:
Ive been in the same game with TacoX and we both have bugged valors and strings, however none disapeared...it might be because both our valors have havoc marks in them...
That is quite not true.. Putting jewels in items do not make them permanent.. They are probly .07 valors then..

Thats my theory

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-27, 07:54 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
They had valors back in Diablo II????? um... i dont think so??.... Please correct me if im wrong but i thought Exp didnt come out till about mid 1.08~?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-27, 08:10 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
lets think logically... jewels came out wit the expansion... i THINK most bugged valors had the havoc marks alrdy in them... sooo i beleive ur wrong... if that vague enuf for u lol
-nate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2002-12-27, 08:12 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Nate whos wrong??? me or adren?? i confuzed now~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-27, 12:19 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
Rating said:
ok im not sure what temp-perm means but... it could mean what im about to say but oh well here it goes.

Couldnt you just Personalize the shit... cause back in the day when you personalized something it gave it a new Item # thats how we keep dupes from disappearing, im unsure maybe battle.net changed the personalized item # to were it doesnt do that anymore
it never did work, it was just a theory that went around during the anya dupe ect... here people thought by socketing/personalizing it would keep it because everyones dupes started to dissapear when they turned on the scanner and everyone went frantic! thats why sometimes u will still see wf's socketed with p ruby's and stupid shit like that lol...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-27, 12:30 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post ".8 Bugged Valor's"
oh ok... i wasnt sure on that, i just remembered thats what people used to say... thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating