Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Standard of Heroes
Posted 2005-08-03, 12:26 AM
Someone told me if you hold it in your hand and talk to Tyrael something happens. Would anyone care to test it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 12:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Standard of Heroes"
If you meant hand as in weapon hand, you can't equip it.

If you meant floating it on cursor, nothing happens, you can't even talk to him.

Nothing happens with it in the inventory either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-03, 12:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If you meant hand as in weapon hand,..."
Can you put it anywhere on your body?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 12:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Can you put it anywhere on your body?"
Nowhere.

Even though it's one square, doesn't go into any sockets either. Only place it can go is stash / in cube / in inventory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-03, 12:43 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nowhere. Even though it's one..."
Someone needs to figure it out. It's driving me nutty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 07:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Someone needs to figure it out. It's..."
Well there is a great possibility that it has the same function as the ears....a symbol that you went through all that shit and won. Which would be pretty gay of course.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-03, 09:20 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Well there is a great possibility that..."
But it has a level requirement. It HAS to be used for something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 09:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "But it has a level requirement. It HAS..."
Could be as puzzling as what the gem does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Could be as puzzling as what the gem..."
ahhhahahaha the gem did you know if you clik it enogh it will say perfrect gem activated man boredom kille dme 1 day an di went nuts with that gem lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:42 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "ahhhahahaha the gem did you know if you..."
roflmaomanhilarious

Anyhow, lots of rumors about SoH and no answers yet. It's probably not going to do anything, but time will tell.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:49 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "roflmaomanhilarious Anyhow, lots of..."
try opening ur stat menu and invetnory and see if adds to stats or skills if not it might do soemthing lik a%of xp gained or something or maybe try takeing it to the hell fordgee (which will more than liekly do nothing)maybe it make boss drops better there are soo many possabilities that it can do which it most liekely does nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:01 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "try opening ur stat menu and invetnory..."
I've got 4 of them now. They do nothing, as far as stats and skills. My personal feelings towards it are that considering its a Standard, which is a type of flag, almost like a war flag. I feel that it lets you into a certain area. Perhaps a dueling arena, or something that no one knows about or Blizz hasn't implemented yet. This also would explain the lvl90 req. Thats just my speculation though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've got 4 of them now. They do..."
MaBE ITS A BuG AnD NoT SuPOSD To DROp BUt 1/229925919 AnD EERYBoDY ShUD EbAY Em N0W!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-05, 12:46 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "MaBE ITS A BuG AnD NoT SuPOSD To DROp..."
yah know the dueling thing sounds possiable or maybe it another part for another quest similar or for a new patch or something when v1.12 if its ever gonna come out prolly not though becase i heard runors of diablo3 in summer 2006 but its just rumors
so i think has a lvl req of 90 cuz a lvl 90 can do it alone another rumor is that if your lvl 90 kill lithith with soh in invetory and she drops some new stuff sorry about that this is to kaneda

Last edited by zombie556; 2005-08-05 at 04:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-05, 03:12 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "yah know the dueling thing sounds..."
Can you PLEASE try to type something I can read?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Can you PLEASE try to type something I..."
You have to remember this is the D2 section. I'll quote Sov. "Trying to figure out what people are saying in the D2 section is half the fun"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:48 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You have to remember this is the D2..."
I hope to God that he's not a fucking Korean...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven