Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:15 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
Dan XIII said:
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.
#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't love her
#2 if he is gay then why should he just be monogumus (or however you spell it) to a girl HES GAY..
#3 if she is a good friend of yours why didn't you tell her he was gay
#4 he cant just go out w/ a girl if he is gay he likes guys so he is not just goin to stick w/ a girl.

But i see how u are hurt though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:43 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't..."
MarkiX said:
#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't love her
#2 if he is gay then why should he just be monogumus (or however you spell it) to a girl HES GAY..
#3 if she is a good friend of yours why didn't you tell her he was gay
#4 he cant just go out w/ a girl if he is gay he likes guys so he is not just goin to stick w/ a girl.

But i see how u are hurt though
#1 I don't think he loves her,even if he does he cheated on her so I don't think he loves her enough.
#2 I don't know what that word means so I can't answer this.
#3 I didn't tell her because she is kind of crazy and would try to kill herself if I told her.
#4He is using her for a cover-up that #@!*
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-27, 02:03 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "#1 I don't think he loves her,even if..."
Dan XIII said:
#1 I don't think he loves her,even if he does he cheated on her so I don't think he loves her enough.
#2 I don't know what that word means so I can't answer this.
#3 I didn't tell her because she is kind of crazy and would try to kill herself if I told her.
#4He is using her for a cover-up that #@!*
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
i said he doesn't love her so it doesn't matter ..... to him
monogumous is staying w/ one person which he cant do cus he is not interested in girls.
and if he is using her why dont she break up w/ him... or you can beat his ass so he doesn't go out w/ her no more.
or tell him to break up w/ her cus it is very depressing to her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-27, 02:51 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "What does this have to do with this..."
Dan XIII said:
What does this have to do with this topic?
Some people seem to do some more imbalanced and "stupid" things, possibly based on high testosterone levels in the US, more so than in many other countries. I was explaining how immigration and lack of adoption may be a possible cause of this.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-29, 10:49 AM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "i said he doesn't love her so it..."
MarkiX said:
i said he doesn't love her so it doesn't matter ..... to him
monogumous is staying w/ one person which he cant do cus he is not interested in girls.
and if he is using her why dont she break up w/ him... or you can beat his ass so he doesn't go out w/ her no more.
or tell him to break up w/ her cus it is very depressing to her
His girlfriend is obsessed with him and if he broke up with her that would probably make her kill herself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-29, 12:18 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "His girlfriend is obsessed with him and..."
Dan XIII said:
His girlfriend is obsessed with him and if he broke up with her that would probably make her kill herself.
does she know about it if so she doesn't mind to much if not then what is he supposed to do about if he breaks up w/ her she kills herself if he stays w/ her then he would have to cheat on her in order to do what gay ppl desire(date the same sex) if he is gay then he shouldn't be required to stay w/ a girl he is not interested in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-29, 12:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Where I live, a vast majority (98-ish..."
Chruser said:
Where I live, a vast majority (98-ish percent) are white people. Scandinavia is the place man moved to from central Europe over a period of tens and thousands of years. The white skin simply made white people get better adopted to the cold environment.

Over the past few hundreds of years, people all over the world have immigrated to half of everywhere. White people went to Africa, the Americas, Australia, just llike other ethnicities went to most places around the world. Anyway, recently, scientists proved that changing the natural environment over such a short period of time causes certain problems, both psychologically and mentally. The lifespan of the creatures is shortened when exposed to a different environment, and various strange behaviour is boosted. Cutting, suicide and murder are all extremely rare events over here. The US, however, offers a challenging environment for "newcomers" of only a few hundred years. It's too hot for white people, too cold for black, too... Well, you get the idea. Think about it, why are Indians slightly red-tinted? America is their natural environment.

Until the US population has adapted more to the enviroment (in maybe a bit over 10,000 years), your skin could be red-tinted and the reckless acting, cheating, suicides and cutting rates could go down tremendously. Just a bit of an input from the Darwin side of view.
America is full of whiny bitches.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:44 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "What does this have to do with this..."
im drunk right now=====i have a girlfirend named natalie i love very much. i woiuld never fucking cheat on her. this is because i fucking like her. if you would cheat on somebody, you dont like them so break up with tthem. me and my girlfriend have the same fukcing birthday, i jist wanted to tell you that. this is a stupid topic, my girlfriend could kick your girlfriends ass. (she hs the best ass ever i swear)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gary_koors is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengary_koors is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gary_koors

Posted 2004-01-29, 10:26 PM in reply to gary_koors's post starting "im drunk right now=====i have a..."
Um anyways. I have never cheated on a girlfriend but i have talked to another girl while dating a girl. I never did anything with her though cuz that would be wroung. Im not saying that it wasnt wroung to be tlaking to the other girl while still dating my girlfriend. Well i broke up with my girlfriend and am now tlaking to the other girl.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-30, 04:12 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Um anyways. I have never cheated on a..."
I talk to girls all the time, there is nothing wrong with that. I don't feel guilty after talking to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-31, 05:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I talk to girls all the time, there is..."
Well I am have this girlfrined which she had a boy friend, and still haven't break up with him yet, the reason being she is study aboard in US for only 1 year, and now I am little gulity of stealing someone's girlfriend....

NA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-02-01, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I talk to girls all the time, there is..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I talk to girls all the time, there is nothing wrong with that. I don't feel guilty after talking to them.
I don't mean taalking as in speaking to them. I mean talking as in talking to someone before you go out with them.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-02-01, 12:41 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "I don't mean taalking as in speaking to..."
Then you should just say going out with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-01, 10:15 PM in reply to gary_koors's post starting "im drunk right now=====i have a..."
gary_koors said:
im drunk right now=====i have a girlfirend named natalie i love very much. i woiuld never fucking cheat on her. this is because i fucking like her. if you would cheat on somebody, you dont like them so break up with tthem. me and my girlfriend have the same fukcing birthday, i jist wanted to tell you that. this is a stupid topic, my girlfriend could kick your girlfriends ass. (she hs the best ass ever i swear)
I agree with you in everything except this is not a stupid topic it is important and my girlfriend could probably kick your girlfriends ass and your ass so fuck off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII