Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-06-11, 08:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Pass that over here"
Smoking a bowl and playing UT2K4 with our benevolent leader.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-11, 09:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Smoking a bowl and playing UT2K4 with..."
Pass that over here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-12, 11:17 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Pass that over here"
65x 4mg Zanaflex obtained for FREE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-14, 02:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "65x 4mg Zanaflex obtained for FREE!..."
Crazy night last night..

Snorted some fire ecstasy, snorted some fire heroin, ate some xanax, drank, got high.... fun fuckin night!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-15, 07:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Crazy night last night.. Snorted..."
Got 6 more pills of X... w00t!

2 pink stars
1 Green apple
1 red superman
and 2 blue/purple butterflies

yum yum, just ate 2!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0776.jpg (209.3 KB, 5 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-15, 09:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Got 6 more pills of X... w00t! 2..."
Keep that over there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-15, 09:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Keep that over there"
Just inhaled:

half of a blunt
and some poptarts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-06-15, 10:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just inhaled: half of a blunt and..."
Snorting poptarts = WIN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-16, 07:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Snorting poptarts = WIN!"
got some daaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kush shit, fuckin balllinnnnnnnnn.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-16, 09:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "got some daaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..."
Note to self: Make sure you always have marijuana when I roll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-16, 10:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Note to self: Make sure you always have..."
Everyone that came over last night also did some 20x salvia, that shit was amazing. I always forget to record this shit so we can go back and laugh at everyone afterwards.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-16, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Everyone that came over last night also..."
d3v said: [Goto]
everyone that came over last night also did some 20x salvia, that shit was amazing. I always forget to record this shit so we can go back and laugh at everyone afterwards.
did you do it right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-16, 03:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "did you do it right?"
You mean butane?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-06-16, 03:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "did you do it right?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
did you do it right?
do it right? they mixed ganj and laced it with salvia in about a 2ft bong. I don't see any better way, personally

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-16, 03:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "do it right? they mixed ganj and laced..."
D3V said: [Goto]
do it right? they mixed ganj and laced it with salvia in about a 2ft bong. I don't see any better way, personally
What kind of lighter did you use? How long did you hold the hit? How hard did you hit it?

You pretty much have to hit Salvia as hard as you can and hold it for ~45 seconds. And you can't use a bic, because it doesn't get hot enough.

Hmm. Maybe I should make a "how to smoke salvia" video. As if we need all of the retards out there figuring out how to do it right. It wouldn't be legal for long :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 07:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What kind of lighter did you use? How..."
Marinol anyone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (38.9 KB, 0 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What kind of lighter did you use? How..."
lolwut?

For one, you don't need a butane lighter; BICs work just fine, and not getting hot enough? IDK where you got that information but it works absolutely fine. They held their hit for 25 seconds and from that point it's whenever you feel ready to exhale, most everyone held for about 30 seconds and everyone tripped complete balls. I honestly would say a torch lighter is not necessary. I'm not saying it's not better, but just not necessary, you can just keep taking a hit with your little jiffy store lighter or BIC or w/e and you'll be fine. Maybe you just need to go look for a video on how to take a proper hit?

If anything just exhale and immediately take another hit as your next 'breath of air' but filled with salvia smoke.

Shit if anything you should make a video of you putting some salvia in your vaporizer, that would be more fun to watch.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "lolwut? For one, you don't need a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
lolwut?

For one, you don't need a butane lighter; BICs work just fine, and not getting hot enough? IDK where you got that information but it works absolutely fine. They held their hit for 25 seconds and from that point it's whenever you feel ready to exhale, most everyone held for about 30 seconds and everyone tripped complete balls. I honestly would say a torch lighter is not necessary. I'm not saying it's not better, but just not necessary, you can just keep taking a hit with your little jiffy store lighter or BIC or w/e and you'll be fine. Maybe you just need to go look for a video on how to take a proper hit?

If anything just exhale and immediately take another hit as your next 'breath of air' but filled with salvia smoke.

Shit if anything you should make a video of you putting some salvia in your vaporizer, that would be more fun to watch.
Yes, you do need a torch lighter, because as I said, a bic flame does not get hot enough to vaporize Salvinorin A. All you are inhaling is combusted plant matter, not the active ingredient. If anything, you might get light-headed, but you will not trip.

Also, salvia cannot be used in a vaporizer (at least not the volcano) because the vapor precipitates very quickly, unlike THC. By the time you blew up the bag, the vapor would have already precipitated, and you'd be breathing in nothing.

Do some research of your own, you'll find that I'm right. Or just get yourself a torch lighter and find out for yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes, you do need a torch lighter,..."
I, nor anyone else I've ever been with have ever used a torch lighter and can guarantee we have all tripped. The only time I had done it with a BIC lighter I thought peolpe's heads were seperating from their bodies and the lower torso was going through the floor, and a little after that it felt like we were all on a rollercoaster. Def trips all the way around. Maybe try using a water bong and double bic-it.

That may be what it is, I think we actually may have used the 2-lighter method a couple times. But honestly, you still trip without having to use a torch lighter, I guarantee it. A torch lighter is nice, but a BIC will still release the chemicals to make you trip..

*edit*

Okay, since you want me to look things up to prove you wrong.

The only difference in a torch lighter and a BIC is the torch burns in a more concentrated span, the BICs still burn much higher than what Salvia requires. Damn cigarettes burn at 288 celcius, and Salvia requires what? 250c? That's nothing. The torch lighter is prefferred because most people don't know how to take a damn hit, which is where you are wrong, rookie. Just because you like to use a torch lighter doesn't mean you won't get high from Salvia.

Basically you are talking out your ass.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-06-18 at 08:34 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 08:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I, nor anyone else I've ever been with..."
And I guarantee you are wrong. Simple as that. If my word alone isn't good enough...

"Another problem is that the technique of vaporizing and inhaling the compound can be a bit tricky. Salvinorin A has a relatively high boiling point and people often don't get it hot enough to remain a gas all the way down into the lungs. Another problem is that so little is used that the vapor often disperses before it gets inhaled. Sometimes people just don't hold the vapor in their lungs long enough for thorough absorption."

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_info3.shtml

Maybe, maybe you're managing to get it hot enough with a bic or two, but it's still nowhere near as efficient as a torch lighter. By the time the hit even reaches your lungs, most of the vapor is gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!