Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-11-22, 12:44 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Discovery channel. Also, Loch Ness isnt a very heavily populated area, fish wise. For a monster that big to live there, ti would eat the whole lake in a few days or weeks or whatever. Phsically impossible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 01:27 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Dan XIII said:
I don't believe in the loch ness monster because Santa Clause and the Easter bunny told me not to.The tooth fairy told me to believe in it but I think she is full of it.
Wtf you talkin about what are you on dude?
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 01:27 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
rusher657 said:
Dan XIII said:
I don't believe in the loch ness monster because Santa Clause and the Easter bunny told me not to.The tooth fairy told me to believe in it but I think she is full of it.
Earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 02:37 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Dan XIII said:
rusher657 said:
Dan XIII said:
Earth
Well if it does exist do this
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 03:08 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
I woldn't do that to the Loch Ness monster.Too much work.I would just capture it and sell it to a zoo for $1,000,000,000.50.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2003-11-22 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 03:09 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Dan XIII said:
I woldn't do that to the Loch Ness monster.Too much work.I would just capture it and sell it to a zoo for $1,000,000,000.50.
Nice one time to be a rich biatch
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 03:53 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
hmm...ill invite him over 2 my house again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 05:48 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
ok a few thungs to add. First of all an animal like Loch ness may be eating a ton of food a day, but so are elephants. However both on land and on water the life continues becasue of the natural cycle of life, which is as long as the planet is. Secodly a proof of a living dinosaur is an alligator. they were co-existing with the dinosaurs. Now you may ask why/how did they survive.....? well bubba go back to that discovery channel and look up a program about "African cycle of life" where 99% of living things dies and 1% repopulates the area again. I hope that explains it.. That specific program is very sad and due to the graphical images/animal violence viewer discretion is advised. The program is about 6 hrs and is filled with enough information that could be applied ot everything else out there... Yes even to loch ness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83

Posted 2003-11-22, 06:12 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
oh yeah forgot to add. i did some research on the loch ness. The loch ness monster is seen less and less as we progress with technologies. Some companies actually tried to dump their waste into the lake system. However who is loch ness dinosaur? It is belived to be a plechiosaurus. a long ~40 ft creature with a long neck. furthermore for those of you that do doubt the existence just type "loch ness monster" on yahoo and visit some great sites with pitures, movies sonar readings etc.... quite exciting. after visiting about 12 different sites my belief in loch ness dinosaur actually grew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83

Posted 2003-11-22, 06:27 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
You bring up interesting points but try not to double post. Thats what the edit button is for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-23, 06:35 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
when i click on edit I receive a message that says i do not have the permission to access that page to edit something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

yarik83

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:06 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
lol...do u click ur own post? Sometimes i think the edit button is on top of my post and ill click it...thats not really ur own...its the persons who posted above u. Ur edit button is below ur post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:52 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
mjordan2nd said:
hmm...ill invite him over 2 my house again
Can I come to do this
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:57 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Make sure you save pieces of it to sell to the museum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-26, 11:02 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
So dan wants to shoot him twice, decapitate him twice, impail his skull with a knife twice, argue with him in korean twice, wave your finger in despair at him, condem him to hell, have hiim see satan, hang him 3 times, shoot him again, decaptitate him twice more then flick him off. Interesting. But to stay on topic, find me proof that the loch ness moster exists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 11:02 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Screw the museum if they want it they have to give me 5 dollars and a ham sandwich.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:40 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
I had a nice phone conversation with him today. I'll lure him over again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-28, 09:41 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
Sovereign said:
So dan wants to shoot him twice, decapitate him twice, impail his skull with a knife twice, argue with him in korean twice, wave your finger in despair at him, condem him to hell, have hiim see satan, hang him 3 times, shoot him again, decaptitate him twice more then flick him off. Interesting. But to stay on topic, find me proof that the loch ness moster exists.
Thats what I want to do.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-28, 10:07 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

he's my friend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-28, 10:16 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
mjordan2nd said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

he's my friend
Who the hell cares if you get him over your house we can kill him and get some big money I will give you 45% cause it was my idea.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657