Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Loche Ness Monster
Posted 2003-11-15, 08:50 PM
Could it be the russians?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-15, 08:59 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
nope...it's a real dinosaur...ive seen it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 09:14 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
WHy the hell would it be the russians? there is no entrance to the lake if your talking about a submarine....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-16, 05:58 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
it was a joke..

but seriously, i think it excists..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 04:30 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
That and Champ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-16, 04:46 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
When did you see it mjordan2nd?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
phokur is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenphokur is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

phokur

Posted 2003-11-16, 05:43 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
day-before yesterday...

it came to my house, knocked at my door and ran off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:07 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
did it leave a flaming bag?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:11 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
no..but it did leave these

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:24 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
yeah he is telling the truth..... i was there to playing a game with him.... stupid dinosaur fucker disturbing us like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
I caught 'er babies! I own dem stupid bi-atches!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
can i adopt one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-18, 08:59 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
I don't believe in the loch ness monster because Santa Clause and the Easter bunny told me not to.The tooth fairy told me to believe in it but I think she is full of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-21, 07:30 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
the probability of a lochness monster is bigger than it's denial. Here is why: a few years ago in deep deep amazon archeologists discovered a bird-reptile that looks and acts as ancient archeopterics. Now that gives you an incentive that there is a ton of things we do not know yet abotu our planet. We have well-known dinosaurs living with us here and now. They are alligators/crocodiles; turtles, sharks, octopus to name a few. Now the whole loch ness thing is very possible, considering that because the lake is connected to the river system. A huge mammal may be living in the most obvious of places and yet stay undetected because people never dig in their backyard. a second possible loch ness was spotted around siberia, russia, but that cpecie is both water/land and is believed to be cold-blooded-thus freezes in winter like a frog, So tell me there is no such thing as dinosaurs.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83

Posted 2003-11-21, 08:04 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
there are no such things as dinosaurs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-21, 11:22 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
if exists for the love of god...it knocked at my door
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-21, 11:50 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
did you take a picture of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-21, 11:51 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
i told u it ran off...i didnt have a chance 2 get the camera
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 12:23 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
It doesnt exist, and this thread now has the title of worst consipracy ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 12:41 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Loche Ness Monster"
And you know it doesn't exist because...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos