Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-09-14, 03:30 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I'd say for the males: Cloud, Squall, Sephiroth, Kujah, Zidane, Vincent and Tidus. For the females: it'd be Aerith, Yuffie, Garnet, Eiko, Beatrix, Freyja, Lulu, and Yuna. Oh, I forgot to put in Edea!
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-09-14, 05:23 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
For best FF chars.
#1 Kuja.
#2 Kefka.
#3 Vincent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-15, 12:15 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Mog!
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-19, 04:17 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Kuja
Seymour
Auron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-19, 05:33 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Cloud
Vincent
Auron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-09-20, 10:31 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I just realized I hadn't read anything but the first page of posts before I posted the first time. =o

To clarify some things I've seen, first of all, the game that Dark Phoenix was talking about that had the ugliest characters of any FF game has got to be Final Fantasy 3. (Not the SNES one we know and love, but the actual FF3 on NES. Ah yes, the game with the Onion Kid characters. )

I wish we could go back in time and actually fix the f'ing releases and stuff.

Final Fantasy (NES)
Final Fantasy 2 (NES, was never released outside of Japan until recently on the FF Origins collection for Playstation)
Final Fantasy 3 (NES, Never released outside of Japan, thank God.)
Final Fantasy 4 (SNES, there are 4 versions of this game. In Japan there was the original version, an easy version which had numerous items and monsters and such removed, and the original release we got outside of Japan, Final Fantasy 2 on the SNES, which was a hacked up, super censored, story removed, more items and stuff removed, hack job of a game translation from the Easy Version of the Japanese versions! Our release was horrible. The 4th release is part of the FF Chronicles set, which is actually a direct translation of the original Japanese FF4. Go play it for 5 minutes and you'll know more background and story then you ever got from playing the FF2 SNES Version.)
Final Fantasy 5 (SNES, was not released outside of Japan until Final Fantasy Anthology on the Playstation.)
Final Fantasy 6 (SNES, released as Final Fantasy 3 SNES outside of Japan. This one didn't get hacked up too much actually, just a few censors here and there.)
Final Fantasy 7+ Everyone gets them. Yay! No more confusion from this point on!
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-22, 10:45 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Do the Weapons count?!
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-09-23, 05:35 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I dont think so ff7 weapons would be considered as monster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:57 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Too bad. But they do take quite a hefty amount of HP's from your life meter, are insanely cheap, so...ah, well, OK. But what do you classify Necron as? He is the end boss in FFIX...(I think....O.o;
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-09-23, 11:14 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I dunno i would consider necron a monster too and well i found him quite easy.
And yeah he the end boss in FFIX.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-23, 03:39 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Necron was a character. He had speaking lines, and he interacted with the heroes in dialogue, so that technically makes him a character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-24, 10:33 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I also found him too easy, with Zidane's level around 70+. He keeps hitting us with that Grand Cross or whatever it was called spell that kept turning my other party members zombiefied (except for Zidane, who always gets afflicted with Mini....WEIRD...OO;. The hardest bosses I ever encountered were One Winged Angel Sephiroth, Kuja (when I had those obscenely cheap support skills on....my he kept doing that DAMN FLARE STAR~~~!!!) and Ultimecia (she dies just as she gets this puny hit from one of my remaining characters; the only one who replaced the other one who just died, that with 2 Lion Hearts and EVERYTHING~~~!!!). Oh, and that scenario in FF Tactics wherein you get to fight this weird looking monster and you're in this dungeon with only one way out. I forgot what scenario it was, but it's before the 4th chapter (where you also get Cloud). Damn, I got killed 5-7 times before I finally put him right. Oh, and Elidibs!

Let Kuja save the DAY~~~!!!
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-10-16, 05:39 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Sephiroth and Auron...They Kickass...I like the "I Dont Give a Shit Your Still Gonna Die" types :-p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Juggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJuggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Juggalo