Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Can I be a mod now
Posted 2020-07-27, 01:41 PM
Can you guys make me a mod yet?

Or an admin?

Like, please guys?

Please?

I've wanted this for so long.

Please???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-07-27, 01:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Can I be a mod now"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-07-27, 02:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "https://i.imgflip.com/49me9f.jpg"
Granted, my child.

I have no idea if you have any actual power now, but it says you are a supreme moderator
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-07-27, 04:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Granted, my child. I have no idea if..."
Now you can clean up all these bots...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2020-07-28, 04:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Now you can clean up all these bots..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Now you can clean up all these bots...
Oh. My. God. It happened. It finally happened.

After eighteen years of patiently waiting. It happened.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

This is such a big day in my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-07-28, 08:14 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Oh. My. God. It happened. It finally..."
I'm going to hit D3V with the ban stick next time he comes around for funsies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-07-28, 01:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm going to hit D3V with the ban stick..."
Do it and I'll make you an admin (if I can, I dunno)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-08-02, 06:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do it and I'll make you an admin (if I..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Do it and I'll make you an admin (if I can, I dunno)
So, uhhh, how do I use these newfound powers? I see a few more forums, but UI looks the same. Don't see anything that allows me to edit posts or delete threads or hit users with the ban stick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-02, 05:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "So, uhhh, how do I use these newfound..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
So, uhhh, how do I use these newfound powers? I see a few more forums, but UI looks the same. Don't see anything that allows me to edit posts or delete threads or hit users with the ban stick.
Assuming I've actually given you tangible powers, they should be unlocked through a link on the very bottom right of the page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-08-03, 12:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Assuming I've actually given you..."
The edit tab should also appear on every post, not just your own
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2020-08-03, 02:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The edit tab should also appear on..."
The edit tab should also appear on every post, not just your own
It does not.

Nor do I see a link at the very bottom of the page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-04, 03:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It does not. Nor do I see a link at..."
I probably just gave you the title and didn't enable the powers somehow. Dunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-08-05, 02:50 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It does not. Nor do I see a link at..."
Try now. 8)
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2020-08-06, 07:36 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Try now. 8)"
Chruser said: [Goto]
Try now. 8)
OH. My. God.

Well it works now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-07, 03:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "OH. My. God. Well it works now."
demosthenes said: [Goto]
oh. My. God.

Well it works now.
zomg i just deleted threads!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-07, 03:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "zomg i just deleted threads!!!"
demosthenes said: [Goto]
zomg i just deleted threads!!!
i"m an admin now dammit i should be able to post in all caps dammit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-09, 05:20 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "i"m an admin now dammit i should be..."
We should make everyone an admin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2020-09-16, 09:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "We should make everyone an admin"
At least every OG.

Idk I always wanted the Tech Guy title. I even went and got the degree for it WW made me so jealous.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2020-09-16, 02:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "At least every OG. Idk I always..."
Hah! I was doing it before I even started college.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2020-09-17, 11:23 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Hah! I was doing it before I even..."
Hah! I was doing it before I even started college.
I thought I was doing it before I started college. I have since learned that I was a pleb
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin