Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Italy won!!!
Posted 2006-07-09, 02:55 PM
ITALY WON!!!!

France = owned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-09, 03:05 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Italy won!!!"
Zidane was stupid.

The Italians know how to take penalties too.

The World Cup has to be one of, if not the, most beautiful sporting trophies in the world. I wonder if it's solid gold?

But anyway, that was a good match.

Now two years of qualifying for Euro '08 (I might end up going to that), and 3 till the next World Cup. Should be fun.

I'd like to see how Italy perform in '08 and 2010. Same with all the teams, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-09, 05:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Zidane was stupid. The Italians..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2006-07-09, 05:35 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7752/..."
soccer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-07-09, 07:46 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7752/..."
lawl great video
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-07-09, 08:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lawl great video"
Me and my family got so drunk after they won. Today is one of the best days of my life. So excited to see if they can repeat, which is impossible. So HAPPY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-09, 08:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7752/..."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
"Imma PK u, noob!"

Seriously though, that was a great match! I felt like Zidane's red card resulted in the French team losing a lot of their spirit, as they had otherwise been dominating the offensive play for the prior 100-ish minutes.

Now, the question remains, what did Materazzs tell Zidane moments before receiving a headbutt to the chest?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2006-07-09 at 08:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-07-10, 12:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting ""Imma PK u, noob!" Seriously though,..."
"Screw you, you French wanker"?

That was one hell of a headbutt, especially to knock the Italian over.

And anyway, what happened to you not "sitting in front of the TV with a bowl of crisps and a soda watching Football"?

---

Talking about the Italians - did the Italian FA make a decision on the 4 teams today? Or did they leave it because they'd won the WC?

I'd like to know the 'result' - it'd be interesting to see how many, if any, get moved down to Serie B or C.

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-07-10 at 12:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-10, 02:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ""Screw you, you French wanker"? ..."
What the hell are crisps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-07-10, 02:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the hell are crisps?"
Potato Chips, I think you guys call them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny