Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-05-15, 06:01 AM
Ive failed every math test and quiz ive taken since november. We have them every friday and i always get like 32%. Last week i actully tried to learn the stuff and i still got a 34%! So now ive been sleeping in class and i STILL get 34%! wierd, i wonder if teachers think its rude to sleep through there boring ass lectures on math

Last edited by Penguin; 2002-05-29 at 03:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-15, 07:18 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
what grade ARE you man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-15, 08:02 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-05-15, 10:51 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
I suck in math too..
Is this where i put a picture so i can show every1 how cool i am ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sponki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSponki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sponki

Posted 2002-05-15, 12:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Im in high school stupid grav im not still in elementry like your fat ass. My bro adam is in 8th , i thought you were in HS grav, i guess not, your the same as my bro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-15, 01:31 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Lies, and I'm not the one who gets prodded by mexican's with plastic forks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-05-15, 01:51 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
I thought I sucked at maths, but then we had these tests, and I did exceptionally well compared to others for some reason.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-15, 02:29 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Who was talking about you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:00 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Im good in math..just not on tests..and i take advanced classes..so i have a 79% in Geometry
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:12 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
I have always scored high in all my test kinda if I'm not too P'didded (Weird thing is I never study or anything sluffed 3 weeks of american history came back and got a 92% on the test same with my Retail marketing, Alg II, E.t.c.) Not trying to brag but I think its jacked up the way the whole system works I learn everything and get high test scores (when I am there) but I have like a 1.1 gpa and you know what the really funny thing is I was P'didded off of Red DEvils (like being stoned and drunk *10) and I scored in the top 10% in the nation S.A.T. test (america) got all these awards and crap for that lol the whole system is messed up my counselor thinks I am a dumbass and tried to sign me up for jobcore (little job assistant thing mostly used by people with Mental handicaps)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:14 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Geometry... what grade are you in? lol?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:24 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
9th
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:25 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
our geometry is 9weeks Geometry then 9 weeks of Trig
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:38 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
I was in a charter school last year and they taught you by what level in the category you where at and I took pre alg, Geometry,alg, algII, TRig weird and didn't workout to well because I don't remember much of it anymore

JohnnySays-"thats why you should stay away from drugs kids"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:58 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE

JohnnySays-"thats why you should stay away from drugs kids"
my brain is fried
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-05-15, 05:59 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
In my math class we get to cheat, ask her for answers, and play on the computer. :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-05-15, 07:23 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
I am freakin' good man. 98% ( grade 10 )

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-15, 08:24 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
My test scores recently in math are 103% (drew a valentine pic got raised 5%) 98% 11th grade
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-16, 02:18 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
ur good in math u say... how about i give u a math question and you try to asnwer it ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-16, 06:06 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
sure, not university level though!!!: )

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin