Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

how come i cant add anymore Nova skill poins

Posted 2002-04-10, 02:53 AM
Ok, let me explain before you guys start to spam me, or scold me
neither laugh at me

Currently, my Nova is 29,

i understand that the Maximum i can add is 30

then with Weapon + skills can add up to at least 40

i tried to remove all my weapons and charm, and it becomes 20, so
i try to add, it cannot be added

well, i tested out on my Lightning Mastery, i can add points from
22 to 30,

The problem here is how come i can add Lightning Mastery to 30 and
Nova can't add anymore

Please guide here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Keithhiap is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKeithhiap is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Keithhiap

Posted 2002-04-10, 08:12 PM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
sorry dude it can only become lvl20 Makes me sad to get newbs hopes down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-11, 11:15 AM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
yea, the maximum number of stats that u can have in one skill without any items/ charms is 20
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hackerdude123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhackerdude123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hackerdude123

Posted 2002-04-11, 01:34 PM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
we got a real noob here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-11, 05:05 PM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
maybe if you read the manual....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-11, 07:24 PM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
Well there will always be newbs in diablo and there always have been so i usually just answer questions and try to help ppl out instead of critising them
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-19, 09:32 PM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
i dont think suggesting to somebody that they read the manual that came with the game is criticizing. i mean, how hard is it to do that? the only challenge that i can think of with that is if ur illiterate, and if you are posting here, you obviously are not

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-20, 09:02 AM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
rtfm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-20, 09:53 AM in reply to Keithhiap's post "how come i cant add anymore Nova skill..."
closed, flaming
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX