Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-05-24, 11:35 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido

Hehehe, i wish she keeps doing so at episode 3... She doesn't have many clothes to take off right now soo...
there ARE naked pics of her, that the paparazi too off her sunbathing topless on a beach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-25, 07:46 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
really?!?!?!?!?!?!

{sorry that is spam}
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-25, 01:57 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
yah, but theyre only ok

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-25, 02:19 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
Where?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-25, 02:21 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
As my friend so UNNECASARILY pointed out to me, the part with her and Anakin in the field has a vital effect on the fate of the star wars galaxy.

Hint: Think "Luke" heh heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-25, 02:22 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
Well, duh... what else would they be doing?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-25, 07:16 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
anyone got one of those 18 yr old ID thingies? i need it to look at some NP naked pics!!!

EDIT:
I think in this one she looks "cute" and not hot... but i like cute better anyways

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-30, 08:16 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
I think she is cute...but sometimes she can dress hot, too. Well..what do you know about mutipul-beauty. lol

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-30, 07:03 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
yuppie let's all praise her!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-03, 08:27 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
naehh...let's all bone her instead!!! I will go first~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-03, 08:41 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
yah rite. u get my slppy seconds. but yah, shes cute allright

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-04, 07:42 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
more pics guyz... she looks great
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-04, 10:00 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
Go and visit this site: http://www.rivalquest.com/natalie/
Lot of pics of her and other...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-04, 02:59 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
more pics guyz... she looks great
Damn Randuin... Stop masturbating in front of PC... Ur gonna fuck up the keyboard if u post while... Bleh!!!!!! :barf:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-04, 03:31 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
wow... she was born in israel?! nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-04, 08:04 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
She also speaks 4 languages!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-05, 06:37 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
i thought it was 5? but owell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 10:38 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
who cares...the point is she IS beautiful~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-07, 10:39 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
Good point, HL.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-09, 02:47 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Isn't Natalie Portman Hot?"
ya... she was real cool in the MTV awards
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin