Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-11-19, 12:19 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Not if they are speaking English on purpose though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-20, 09:44 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
If you tried to speak Japanes you wouldn't do any better.Japanese is way too complicated but eventually I will learn it.Baka=stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-20, 01:19 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Bakayarou, omae o korosu.

Kuchiokashi!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-20, 08:07 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Nani?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-20, 09:45 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Bwa hahahaaa...That's my favorite phrase.

"Omae o korosu!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:35 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
sorry to say this but I think it is annoying when people speak Japanese when they are Americans.I am not trying to be mean but that is just my oppinion.Speak Japanese all you want.I am not going to stop you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:39 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Wtf is wrong with you people what the hell is going on around here man I am really confused and crap. Am I in Japan or america? Wtf does nani mean? Man I must be bored as hell if I am taking this long....... well bye.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:39 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
rusher657 said:
Wtf is wrong with you people what the hell is going on around here man I am really confused and crap. Am I in Japan or america? Wtf does nani mean? Man I must be bored as hell if I am taking this long....... well bye.
Nani means toilet paper.just kidding
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:43 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Lol that was clever but funny quani bani hani. Did I say something in Japanese hope I didn't say any bad words. xD
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:46 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
you probably said a very familiar 4 letter word
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:47 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
I hope they dont get mad at us.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:47 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
they would rather get glad oven wraps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:49 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Dan XIII said:
they would rather get glad oven wraps
That is funny But I think this is spam lets leave them alone.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:51 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
ok.Lets get back on topic.My favorite anime characters are Naruto and Yusuke Yurameshi.I don't know if I spelled his last name correctly.Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:51 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Well my favorite anime character is Yuske from Yu yu hakusho cause he is the bomb he has the spirit gun and he can go super human.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:02 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
No no no! You're all wrong! Hiei! It's all about Hiei, baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:46 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Nani? = Japanese equilavent of "huh?" or "what"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-25, 09:54 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Rurouni Storm said:
Nani? = Japanese equilavent of "huh?" or "what"
Thank you.
I hate hiei Jessifer.He is just too mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-25, 12:57 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Nonsense! He's just misunderstood!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:48 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Jessifer said:
Bakayarou, omae o korosu.

Kuchiokashi!
Can you tell me what that means?
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657