Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-11-12, 04:37 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
It was stupid. I hated the characters, except for Lupin. It was a lame show that does not belong on TV for more than a couple of months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-12, 06:13 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
/\ He listens to Godsmack. Enough said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-12, 07:05 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
DON'T MESS WITH GODSMACK!!

Or you will find yourself in a world of hurt...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-12, 07:53 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
A "world of hurt" huh? Sounds like the world I already live in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-12, 10:07 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Raziel said:
Example: try to name even so much as one Japanese word that is pronounced with a consonant at the end. Having trouble? That's because there aren't any. Just weird.
Shogun, Ronin, Ramen, Nippon... Shall I go on?

Seems to only be words that end with "n", though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-12, 10:22 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Me favorite Anime Character:

Does Optimus Prime count because the original Transformers Episodes were in Anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:07 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
You're such a badass RS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 08:08 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Don't be an asskisser. There's nothing I hate more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-13, 08:09 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Call him cripps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-14, 10:54 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
C'mon. This thread is getting off topic, people.

I like Goten from DBZ. There.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-14, 11:47 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Goten was G-A-Y! Trunx or at least the older one when he first showed up, was teh own though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-15, 08:38 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Trunks is a cross-dresser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-15, 04:25 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Goten is a loser who would probably grow up to be the world's first gay super saiyan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-15, 05:00 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
...Dude, that would be sweet. Actually though, I think Trunks is the gay one. I think he actually does cross dress in some episode in GT or something. At least, that's what I've heard. I forget where I heard it from, unfortunately.

Goten is just a male slut.

...Actually. I change what I said earlier. Trunks is better than Goten.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-15, 05:03 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
GT is retarded. Created to milk in more money from DBZ fans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:18 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Naruto is a good character.Does anybody agree or disagree?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:31 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Rurouni Storm said:
I'd bet five bucks that if you listened to a Japanese guy pronounce those words, he'd stick a vowel sound on the end. Most likely an "oo" sound. Sho-gun-oo, Roh-ni-noo. That's how they pronounce "Gundam." "Gun-dah-moo."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:40 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Haha, how very stereotypical of you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:42 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Raziel said:
Rurouni Storm said:
I'd bet five bucks that if you listened to a Japanese guy pronounce those words, he'd stick a vowel sound on the end. Most likely an "oo" sound. Sho-gun-oo, Roh-ni-noo. That's how they pronounce "Gundam." "Gun-dah-moo."
Haha. I always laughed when they said "Vash the Stampede."

"Vassssshoooeu Staayyammpeeedooooooo!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:59 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Sovereign, it's not stereotypical, it's how they talk! Seriously, listen to any Japanese language anime, and they will stick a vowel sound onto the end of any word that ends in a consonant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel