Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-07-07, 09:43 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Either

Quote:
Bohemian Rapsody - Queen
or

Quote:
Eagles - Hotel California.
or

Faint-Linkin Park

A Certain Shade of Green-Incubus

Trip Like I do- The Crystal Method and Filter

Like other people have said, those songs just "pump me up".
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:11 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
khwiii said:
FREEBIRD .. DUUUUDE..

ok.. Seriously can't decide for me, its either

Long December- Counting Crows
or
Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band

(Let me clarify these are my favorites... not nessecarily the best song by any means.)
DMB! They have alot of good songs, just went to see them in concert this month.

Or Khmer Kid - Smoke weed. I don't smoke weed but its got a good beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Dimmu Borgir - Vredesbyrd
Dimmu Borgir - Sympozium
Dimmu Borgir - Cataclysm Children
Dimmu Borgir - Blood Hunger Doctrine
Slipknot - Sick
Slipknot - Surfacing
Final Fantasy X - The Final Battle

grr i cant decide...they is all so good and every1 elses is good too but these is still my favorite cuz i dl'd all the ones u guys posted except for linkin park cuz i have all their cd's
pwnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-27, 04:31 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
EVERY song done by Motorhead.

The Ace of SPades is my main one right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 07:36 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Body Rott - Bone Thugs N Harmony
Ridin With Death - Bone Thugs N Harmony
Clog Yo Mind - Bone Thugs N Harmony

I must say these 3 songs are by all means my favorites. In that Order. These guys are the everloving fuckin shit, they can be a thuggish as they want but make the most perfect since. Every song they wright is so detailed and plus they just snap like all hell, especially Bizzy Bone and Crazy, but in the song Body Rott at 3:44 Seconds into the song Flesh just fuckin snaps like all hell thats why its my favorite song. Lemme know what you guys think. If you never heard bone before i suggest you download it ASAP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Smells like teen spirit.... oh yeahhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:04 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
InvaderJon said:
Either

or

or

Faint-Linkin Park I like faint too.

A Certain Shade of Green-Incubus

Trip Like I do- The Crystal Method and Filter

Like other people have said, those songs just "pump me up".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 01:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
I like linkin park but my fav song is in the end.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-24, 10:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
linkin park - pushing me away
linkin park - points of authority
linkin park - place for my head
linkin park - my december
linkin park - dont stay
linkin park - papercut
linkin park - forgotten
linkin park - crawling

all my favorite songs... linkin park kicks ass

other songs i like

Trapt - still frame
Slipknot - Wait and bleed
Drowning pool - tearing away
Mudvayne - Dig
Mudvayne - Not falling
Staind- Outside
Staind - mudshovel
3rd strike - redemption

All Nirvana and most Metallica

Last edited by RaZ; 2003-11-24 at 11:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:57 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Numb- Linkin Park.
INTH E ND- Linkin Park. 1 of my Fav LP Remix's
Young & The Hopeless- Good Charlotte.

all time Favorite Michael Jackson song-Beat it..

and i also think My Immortal is a very good Evanescence song!

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-01-08 at 03:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-01-08, 02:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Anything by Hendrix.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-19, 12:47 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Numb- Linkin Park. INTH E ND- Linkin..."
PureRebel said:
Numb- Linkin Park.
INTH E ND- Linkin Park. 1 of my Fav LP Remix's
Young & The Hopeless- Good Charlotte.

all time Favorite Michael Jackson song-Beat it..

and i also think My Immortal is a very good Evanescence song!
what about Bring Me to life or Going Under,those are good Evanescence songs too.One of my favorite songs is DMX Up In Here.It is one of the few rap songs I actually like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-19, 08:54 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "what about Bring Me to life or Going..."
No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-19, 10:59 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley"
Good choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-20, 11:17 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley"
Adrenachrome said:
No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
Do you think I have ever heard it?One of my favorite songs is Blue Monday by Orgy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-01, 12:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Denver Harbor - Way Back Home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Bohemian Rapsody - Queen Great song,..."
Titusfied said:
Bohemian Rapsody - Queen

Great song, and has so many different styles and feelings in it. A classic in my mind, and I'll never switch the station if I happen to hear it on the radio...

Oh shit dude, aint that the one with thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightning, gallelaio shit?

Anyways, thatd have to be it for me, i love that song, it just makes you feel so fucked up after you listen to it. I mean, with all the different sounds, its all sad like i shot sombody and then its all happy and then its sad again. Its neet stuff. Go dl it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-13, 03:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
My fav song is a tie, between Linkin Park's "Numb" and Guns and Roses' "Paradice City"

They are really good songs and are layed out good...most people don't know that AC/DC copied Guns and Roses for a remake of "Paradice City" it doesnt match the orginal...

Thats my veiw
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-13, 03:14 PM in reply to RaZ's post starting "linkin park - pushing me away linkin..."
omfg people in my town are like you're stupid for liking LP...finally someone that appricates music lol
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

i like it too
Posted 2004-03-20, 12:29 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "omfg people in my town are like you're..."
I like Linkin Park also and i think one of the greatest songs by them is In The End and another one is Numb.I also like the oldies like Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth