Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Jesus was a Jew
Posted 2005-03-11, 06:42 PM
You know, Zonalon keeps going on and on about how Jews are so evil, and then he blows up at someone (can't remember who off the top of my head) for making a joke about Crucificion, so it's safe to assume he's catholic. Has it ever crossed his pathetic little mind that the person/deity his religion revolves around was, in fact, himself a jew?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 06:47 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Jesus was a Jew"
I'm sure he has an excuse for that. The jews probably made that up or something. Anyways JR we've all figured out theres no point in debating w/ someone who won't listen to pure truthfull logic. If you can't listen to logic, you need bite the curb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-11, 06:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm sure he has an excuse for that. The..."
Bite the curb? Sorta like in American History X, I guess. Speaking of which, I bet he just loooooooved the first half of that movie, but the second half, where the main character learns a little tolerance, was "re-written by the jews"

Also, it's the Bible that says Jesus was jewish, so I would be pretty interested to listen to him fight this one, just for the entertainment value.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 07:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Bite the curb? Sorta like in American..."
Obviously the Jews wrote the bible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-11, 07:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Obviously the Jews wrote the bible."
Then Jews control his faith, too. Making him Jewish!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-11, 08:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Then Jews control his faith, too...."
Hence: Zonalon, Resident Jew

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 08:27 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hence: Zonalon, Resident Jew"
Biting the curb didn't originate from American History X, but yes it was in that movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-11, 08:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Biting the curb didn't originate from..."
I didn't think it had originated in that movie, it was just the first place I had heard of it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 08:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I didn't think it had originated in..."
Biting the curb started in the Mafia days.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-11, 08:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Biting the curb started in the Mafia..."
I bit a curb once. I think it gave me TB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-11, 09:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I bit a curb once. I think it gave me..."
I bet Mary Magdalene gave Jesus TB. She was a hooker, after all.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:04 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I bet Mary Magdalene gave Jesus TB. She..."
What The Fuck???? When Did Jrwakebord Come Back?????? Omfg!!!!

Hello Captain Obvious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:05 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "What The Fuck???? When Did Jrwakebord..."
He only came back because he thought you were gone for good.

Thanks a fucking lot, asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:06 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "What The Fuck???? When Did Jrwakebord..."
I did indeed make my return. And hello to you as well.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:07 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I did indeed make my return. And hello..."
Jesus probably stole Christianity from the Jews. They probably had it hidden away in a covenant marked "Plan B." Fucking Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He only came back because he thought..."
who's the asshole? me or hades?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:08 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "who's the asshole? me or hades?"
Him, for existing. And you, for having money. (Therefore making you a Jew.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Him, for existing. And you, for having..."
So I crucified Jesus? Sweet.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So I crucified Jesus? Sweet."
Mel Gibson is gonna fucking kick your ass!

He's racially aware!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-11, 11:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Mel Gibson is gonna fucking kick your..."
Hmm... If jews control the media and movies, how did a movie trashing jews get out, and how did it get so much publicity?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord