Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-02-04, 09:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "COD4 > all those games."
I still play it, but it's losing it's grip on me. I just picked up Guitar Hero 3 over the weekend, and I'm loving it. I was also checking out YouTube videos of GH3, and some people are fucking insane crazy good at it! They gotta be awesome guitar players in real life or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-02-04, 09:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I still play it, but it's losing it's..."
No.

They don't. I know plenty of kids that can beat TTFAF that dont even play guitar. However, if you play guitar, your fingers muscle-memory is most likely more accustomed to moving like that. Then, It's a lot about hand-eye coordination, and in the video gaming world; everybody has to have that.

Also, I can beat probably 80% of the songs on Expert, however theres the majority of the last setlist I cant complete, and then TTFAF, and some others on the extra songs side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-07, 11:29 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No. They don't. I know plenty of..."
Wow, that's impressive... I'm working on getting all 5 stars on Medium right now. I haven't started or tried Hard yet, but then again, I'm terrified of that orange key... Not quite sure how I'm going to be able to hit it? Shift my whole hand down one key, or just stretch out the pinkey? I'm thinking shifting the whole hand, but what about when I gotta get both green and orange at the same time?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-02-07, 01:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, that's impressive... I'm working..."
Titusfied said:
Wow, that's impressive... I'm working on getting all 5 stars on Medium right now. I haven't started or tried Hard yet, but then again, I'm terrified of that orange key... Not quite sure how I'm going to be able to hit it? Shift my whole hand down one key, or just stretch out the pinkey? I'm thinking shifting the whole hand, but what about when I gotta get both green and orange at the same time?

Well, my friend is nasty at gh3 and he said its alot easier to learn how to shift the hand instead of stretching, but the green and orange key combo doesnt come until later in the game so not to worry.

Has anybody gotten to level 55 yet in COD4? Me and my roommate have unlocked Prestige (sp) mode and i would like to discuss what you guys think about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-02-11, 01:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, my friend is nasty at gh3 and he..."
Nice, I already started practicing the hand shifting instead of stretching. And by practice, I actually mean I tried it for two songs, got pissed off at how bad I was losing my fingering and quit playing. I'll try again tonight, hopefully with more luck.

No, I'm only like a 35 or something? Isn't Prestige mode just restarting all over again, resetting your level and weapons, etc. but you get a fancy schmancy icon next to your name??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-02-11, 11:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, I already started practicing the..."
Titusfied said:
Isn't Prestige mode just restarting all over again, resetting your level and weapons, etc. but you get a fancy schmancy icon next to your name??
Yea it is. When i heard about it i thought you at least got all the weapons. I didnt realize that everything goes away. Oh well just have to rebuilt it back up.

On a side note, i heard after doing that 10 times, something happens. I dont want to look it up but i am very tempted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-02-12, 10:53 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea it is. When i heard about it i..."
Wow, to do that would take a LONG time though...

Back to GH3, I just started again with the up and down strumming, and it's going ok. I've taken a step back in progress but it better help me out later!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied