Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Some D2 Players Are Really Fucked
Posted 2004-09-12, 10:07 PM
Ok, here's the deal i always hear ppl complaining "d2 is so boring" crying like little bitches because they get bored of playing the fucking game all fucking day. I have a message for u ppl, STOP PLAYING AND SHUT UP. I used to be an addicted D2 player and havent had a computer for like 6 monthes now, at that time i was just like evrybody else, making new chars every couple days and mf;in like crazy in hope of satisfying my need for playing diablo. In hopes of it being fun again. It wont happen, u may find a new char and think its fun for a while but, it will just end the same way. The best way to make it fun again (and i speak from experience) is to not play as much, take a break, a week,or a month can make a difference. when ladder came out i was psyched got into it then slowly got bored, now i dont have a computer and i was bummed to miss out on ladder 2, why though? because diablo is fun. having good friends makes a difference too, try to make friends, i made alot of good friends through rushing, getting rushed and doing rushes. im not trying to sound like an asshole but im just trying to help ppl like me, that enjoy the game too much that it becomes a chore instead of what it is, a game. if u read all of this thank you for doing so, and if i get a new computer sometime soon i hope to c you guys "playing" but not "working"
Thanks for listening
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Psytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPsytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Psytool

Posted 2004-09-12, 10:14 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Some D2 Players Are Really Fucked"
Eh, I rarely play anymore. I started a fire sorc on HC just a few minutes ago, after not playing for a month. Game is not that fun, but it's alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-12, 10:53 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Some D2 Players Are Really Fucked"
D2 is boring as fuck.

Dueling is fun.

They cancel each other out

But it's something to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 10:55 PM in reply to Psytool's post "Some D2 Players Are Really Fucked"
Psytool said:
Ok, here's the deal i always hear ppl complaining "d2 is so boring" crying like little bitches because they get bored of playing the fucking game all fucking day. I have a message for u ppl, STOP PLAYING AND SHUT UP. I used to be an addicted D2 player and havent had a computer for like 6 monthes now, at that time i was just like evrybody else, making new chars every couple days and mf;in like crazy in hope of satisfying my need for playing diablo. In hopes of it being fun again. It wont happen, u may find a new char and think its fun for a while but, it will just end the same way. The best way to make it fun again (and i speak from experience) is to not play as much, take a break, a week,or a month can make a difference. when ladder came out i was psyched got into it then slowly got bored, now i dont have a computer and i was bummed to miss out on ladder 2, why though? because diablo is fun. having good friends makes a difference too, try to make friends, i made alot of good friends through rushing, getting rushed and doing rushes. im not trying to sound like an asshole but im just trying to help ppl like me, that enjoy the game too much that it becomes a chore instead of what it is, a game. if u read all of this thank you for doing so, and if i get a new computer sometime soon i hope to c you guys "playing" but not "working"
Thanks for listening
Thanks for listening ??

nono . Thank you for your lucidity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:13 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Thanks for listening ?? nono . Thank..."
i cant play hc without getting really bored, coz i have 6 HC chars all died under lvl 8~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-13, 03:58 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i cant play hc without getting really..."
When season2 started i liked it how everyone was on the same boat as i was not having anything and all. What made it fun was i met new trustworthy people who have helped me get to where i am in hc. I can understand HoH, it is boring starting again but if you had people to help you level and all, its all but fun.

I have ppl in my f/list who lost their godlies and still play coz they have their friends to help them out wether its rushing, leveling or getting items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson