Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post New Char anyone?
Posted 2004-09-11, 08:06 PM
Well it's 9/11, @ 10:13 est. time.

I was wondering if anybody would consider making a new Character with me on East NON ladder.

I'm really bored out of my mind, or if anyone could give me a normal rush or some ideas on a character to make. I'm at a crosspoint in my D2 life. I'm on the verge of quitting all together, it's so boring. But before I do, I want to make all char types possible.

Hmm, i'm on right now on east. Just give me a message: D3V

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-11, 08:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Char anyone?"
Why non ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-11, 09:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Why non ladder?"
Cause it's more fun to be rich on NL than being poor on L?

Try a Flaming Rabies druid or the Psn Jav zon.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:20 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Cause it's more fun to be rich on NL..."
My v/t has been sex reccently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My v/t has been sex reccently."
Until I make you return my equipment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:25 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Until I make you return my equipment. ..."
THe only equp i borrowed form you is a silence phase blade, snowclash, that lo'd lite resist shield, and a wisp. I didn't feel like taking it off my assassin . He was still sex before it. Its just now i can make baby trapsins and baby fohers cry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "THe only equp i borrowed form you is a..."
Liar!

You took my BK ring too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:30 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Liar! You took my BK ring too!"
Oh that too! I was wearing it instead of my soj .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh that too! I was wearing it instead..."
Flaming rabies? Uh, Iuno even where to start with that.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Flaming rabies? Uh, Iuno even where to..."
you could always do a war cry barb..
or a fury barb, a charge paliden, or some weird assasin.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:08 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "you could always do a war cry barb....."
Crusaders are just plain gay =_=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:43 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Crusaders are just plain gay =_="
make a ... make a.... fuck it im to tired....
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Flaming rabies? Uh, Iuno even where to..."
D3V said:
Flaming rabies? Uh, Iuno even where to start with that.
Flaming rabies is FireClaw and Rabie Druid.
Well i'll make a quick build of it for ya.

Skills:
20 Rabies
20 Fireclaw
20 Volcano
20 Fissure
1 Armageddon
1 Moulten Boulder
1 Oak
1 Werewolf
1 Werebear
1 Lycanthropy
1 Firestorm
1 Maul
1 Feral Rage
1 in pre-req.
1 Raven (optional)
1 Spirit Wolves (optional)

Gear:
Helm: CerebusÂ’s Bite
Armor: Bramble or Enigma or CoH
Shield: Stormshield
Belt: Dungoes
Gloves: Trangs Gloves
Boots: Gore Riders Or Waterwalk
Rings: Carrion Wind(MUST have for the synergy bug) And Ravenfrost
Amulet: Maras
Weapon: 6os phase blade with 4xshael and 2xIAS jewels with resis or AR mod Or 6os Giant Thresher with 6xshael. Those are THE best for a flaming Rabie.

Charms:
10xShapeshift Gc
9xAR and Life sc or Resis and Life sc or Resis and frw.
1x Anni

Stuff you need to know about Flaming Rabie Druid.
When in Werewolf form, you'll be hitting 4fpa Rabies and 5fpa Fireclaw while in werebear form, you'll be hitting 4fpa Fireclaw AND have more life. So when you duel, if you can find the time after infecting your opponent with rabie, switch to Bear, that's where frw comes in.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:53 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Flaming rabies is FireClaw and Rabie..."
Play on west
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-12, 11:46 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Flaming rabies is FireClaw and Rabie..."
Can I get details on this synergy bug from Carrion Wind?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-12, 11:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can I get details on this synergy bug..."
Likely from the Poison Creeper charges...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Likely from the Poison Creeper..."
Yep just like the Marrow bug for a necro.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ExT

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:26 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Yep just like the Marrow bug for a..."
Tell us all the chars that you have made D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:14 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Tell us all the chars that you have..."
Thanks ALot for the Build ExT.

I've got right now:

Fire Sorc
Trap Assain
Wind Druid
Psn Zon
CS Zon
Bowa zon
Boner necro
Meele pally

So I'll probably trade off all of my chars except my sorc, and build up one dueler. Anyone needs some builds? I'ma trade em all off and build me a new Druid.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanks ALot for the Build ExT. I've..."
well if it isnt too late and you have started your flaming rabies druid most i have dueled have used runeword stone armor and had a higher shapeshifting/oak sage because stone has fires skill charges.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005