Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question i have a question about anni
Posted 2004-09-05, 07:15 PM
im sorry if this has been posted or is a stupid question but what is the easiest way to get an anni on new ladder. Because everytime time i try a drop trade, they steal my item and leave. i have also been asking around for hot servers but no one is telling me anything. I have also tried to trade on some forums but no one seems to have any. Anything would be helpful..and again im sorry if this is a stupid post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MasterTy

Posted 2004-09-05, 07:49 PM in reply to MasterTy's post "i have a question about anni"
if you know how to hunt him, then all you need to do is look for the hot IP's. But you have to be patient and find it. It takes awhile to get anni. Your main problem is patience. Wait for someone to trade then offer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-05, 07:50 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "if you know how to hunt him, then all..."
yea i can hurt him with my hammerdin but i cant find any hot ips were do i look
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MasterTy

Posted 2004-09-05, 07:55 PM in reply to MasterTy's post starting "yea i can hurt him with my hammerdin..."
here is how you hunt him

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26650

to get hot ip's check threads that people make. Blizzhackers has one stickied at the top of their D2 Gameplay forum and there is one stickied at the top of this page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-06, 12:16 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "here is how you hunt him ..."
if u want to trade sum1 for an anni, just look for someone zel who has 1 for sell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-06, 09:01 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "if u want to trade sum1 for an anni,..."
yea ive put a post in the trade section but no one responded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MasterTy

Posted 2004-09-06, 06:41 PM in reply to MasterTy's post "i have a question about anni"
The best way is to get a shitload of sojs on Nonladder, and make a game on nonladder. Check the IP of the server you are on.

Have someone (or do this yourself, if you have 2 sets of CDKeys) log on to your Ladder character, and keep making Hell games until you end up on the same server as your Nonladder guy with the sojs...

Switch back to your NL character, and start selling!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-08, 11:51 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The best way is to get a shitload of..."
I don't like you guys who suggest that selling SoJs actually makes him spawn. I have heard of plenty of times when he has spawned without a single SoJ sold, and SoJs are just too damn cool to sell for a freakin clone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:53 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "I don't like you guys who suggest that..."
Read something before going all apeshit, and spouting off like an idiot, kk?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-08, 05:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Read something before going all..."
doesnt he take a while to spawn sumtimes, like after a certain amount of soj's are sold, he may not spawn straight i think, because this happened to me once or twice, i was selling soj's every 3-5 mins, and after i ran out after 20 soj, i waited like 2 hours for him to spawn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-08, 05:37 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "I don't like you guys who suggest that..."
SkyGoneBlue said:
I don't like you guys who suggest that selling SoJs actually makes him spawn. I have heard of plenty of times when he has spawned without a single SoJ sold, and SoJs are just too damn cool to sell for a freakin clone.
if everyone had your attitude, d-clone would NEVER pop. sojs MUST be sold in order to pop him. They dont sell themselves, now do they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:10 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "if everyone had your attitude, d-clone..."
meh good point. im not sure but theres a trick involved to.. like certian numbers have to line up maybe?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:10 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "if everyone had your attitude, d-clone..."
blizzhackers says it takes 100+ to spawn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MasterTy

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:12 PM in reply to MasterTy's post starting "blizzhackers says it takes 100+ to spawn"
It's either % chance per soj sold, or there are Breakpoints. I've sold as few as 25 on a server and got him to spawn, whereas other times it has taken 40+.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's either % chance per soj sold, or..."
Guys just read volls guides. Is it that hard to look around, like all the questions asked here he has already answered.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-09, 11:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Read something before going all..."
Vollstrecker said:
Read something before going all apeshit, and spouting off like an idiot, kk?

I have read that guide twice through already, long before I posted in this thread. Aren't moderators supposed to stop flaming, not promote it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:40 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "I have read that guide twice through..."
Then you must have missed the part where I stated that the method has been

CONFIRMED????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:45 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "I have read that guide twice through..."
Thats not flaming, buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Thats not flaming, buddy."
And by confirmed, it means that they have gotten it to work consistantly. That claim means nothing to me until I actually see the results of their testing. Saying something is confirmed doesn't mean anything without proof.

And Sov, if calling someone an idiot for expressing an idea isn't flaming, then what is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:57 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "And by confirmed, it means that they..."
I have bloody well tested the method myself, several times!

I have even spawned DClone for myself by selling sojs in one game and had him spawn in another game I had another character sitting in, ON THE SAME DAMN SERVER. You can ask Sovereign, as he has been there once or twice when I did this.

The method is confirmed, and unless you offer some other reasoning as to why you think it's incorrect, people will merely think you an idiot, as I already do, as evidenced by my previous post.

Also, think on this: If you toss a ball in the air repeatedly, and catch it consistently, it would be safe to assume you have the correct method for catching the ball?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker