Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-11-10, 11:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "One of the best Zelaron threads ever. ..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I can't wait to get out of work and inhale some sweet herb.
Good weekend.

Nothing like getting blazed and hanging out with your equally blazed friends. Hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-10, 11:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So hypothetically. If I wanted to get..."
D3V said: [Goto]
So hypothetically. If I wanted to get some adderall, where would I get it from?
1. Go to a psychiatrist.
2. Tell them you can't concentrate at work/school. Tell them you're lazy, unmotivated, lack energy, and no matter how hard you try, you can't seem to function at a normal level.
3. ???
4. Profit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-10, 12:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "1. Go to a psychiatrist. 2. Tell..."
Hmph. I don't think I know anybody that uses adderall, lame. Time for a psych visist!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-10, 12:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hmph. I don't think I know anybody that..."
Most likely they'll put you on other shit first, though. Well, any good psychiatrist should start you on Adderall, but some retards like to start you on Ritalin or some other shit. Try it, have fun with it, and then tell them you don't like it. Eventually you'll get Adderall. Some people suggest telling them you tried a friend's Adderall and it worked well for you, but that seems like a stupid idea to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-10, 12:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most likely they'll put you on other..."
I usually get my drugs through psychiatrists... And telling them you've tried a friends and it helped alot worked for me once. But you have to be one badass social engineer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I usually get my drugs through..."
Haha... I'm a pretty good bullshitter. Hell, I have all of you convinced I actually like Obama. I'll see what I can do, how are the effects when mixed with mary jane/alcohol?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha... I'm a pretty good bullshitter...."
I love mixing them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha... I'm a pretty good bullshitter...."
I've never tried mixing, myself. Some people claim mixing it with alcohol makes it take a lot more to get you drunk, but I'm unsure if that's true or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-10, 02:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've never tried mixing, myself. Some..."
I've had that problem before, but while using Lortabs. I took one this weekend and did the same thing it took a long time to get drunk, but when I did it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-10, 03:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've had that problem before, but while..."
... If anything a Loratab would cause you to feel drunk alot faster and alot more drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-10, 05:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "... If anything a Loratab would cause..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
... If anything a Loratab would cause you to feel drunk alot faster and alot more drunk.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Lortab should just be enhanced by alcohol. That's a pretty tried and true fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-10, 11:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's exactly what I was thinking. ..."
1/2 gallon of whiskey + 23 klonopin.

Well... there was 23 anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00169(22).JPG (113.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg aaaa.jpg (104.6 KB, 5 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-11, 06:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "1/2 gallon of whiskey + 23 klonopin. ..."
drunk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-12, 11:38 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "... If anything a Loratab would cause..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
It seemed to delay the effects of the alcohol.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-13, 10:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It seemed to delay the effects of the..."
Phenobarb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-13, 11:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Phenobarb"
Make that x2 at 64.8 mgs a piece.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-14, 09:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Make that x2 at 64.8 mgs a piece."
lol I have this 17 year old chick that always wants to get me high. Getting blazed when I get out of work today. I <3 her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-14, 11:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol I have this 17 year old chick that..."
w00t go you.

Barbituates aren't all that interesting.. maybe I'll try a higher dose but we'll see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-14, 11:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol I have this 17 year old chick that..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
lol I have this 17 year old chick that always wants to get me high. Getting blazed when I get out of work today. I <3 her.
Crazy thing, but I have the same as well, she's like c'monnnnnnnnnnnn I just got my pipe cleaned out.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-14, 11:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Crazy thing, but I have the same as..."
Hah, it's awesome. This is the only girl I know that I wouldn't try to get in a physical relationship with in any way. It's nice to have good friends of the opposite sex. Also, she comes and picks me up if I need a sober ride home. hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos