Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Colts = Super!
Posted 2007-01-22, 05:57 AM
Congrats Thanatos, I'm sure you are loving your Colts finally beating the Patriots. I'll tell you, I was rooting for you all throughout the playoffs, especially when the Eagles went down, but I was definitely losing faith after that first half of football I saw last night. I'm glad to see your boy Peyton finally put together a decent game and get it done!

Colts will crush the Bears, no doubt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-01-22, 07:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Colts = Super!"
HHHHHEEEELLLLL YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH. At the end of the first half I was ready to go lock myself in my house and never come out because of the embarassment of being a Colts fan. Can you imagine if they had lost to the Pats yet again? We never would have heard the end of it. I'm so freakin happy. This town is going NUTS. I work downtown and people are so friendly to each other yelling GO BLUE randomly. I love it.

What a great day. We have all the momentum going for us right now. We are NOT losing to the Bears. Ain't no way, no how.

GO COLTS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-22, 07:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "HHHHHEEEELLLLL YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH. At the..."
I just log in to say grats to you and colts hope the win super bowl the deserve it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2007-01-22, 10:19 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "I just log in to say grats to you and..."
Now to wait 13 days....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-01-22, 01:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "HHHHHEEEELLLLL YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH. At the..."
No punching doors if your team looses though :-\

Right titus?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 05:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No punching doors if your team looses..."
The Bears are going all the way!

Chicagooooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-01-22, 09:20 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "The Bears are going all the way! ..."
Where is the superbowl being held this year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 10:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Where is the superbowl being held this..."
Miami I believe.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-23, 11:13 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Miami I believe."
Congrats Colts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2007-01-24, 11:24 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Congrats Colts!"
Yes, Miami. They can't possibly lose to the Bears. If they do, I will never forgive Peyton.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-01-24, 12:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, Miami. They can't possibly lose..."
They won't lose, in fact I guarantee they'll win.

I think I'm gonna throw a hugeass superbowl party. Need to stock up on the alcohol on Saturday though (liquor stores in Indiana are closed Sunday ) Holy crap, I can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-24, 05:32 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Miami I believe."
Yeah, and Im going to drive down there and tailgate it... only live like 30-40min away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2007-01-24, 06:51 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah, and Im going to drive down there..."
The Bears will not lose. Clearly, you haven't watched enough Bears games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-01-25, 12:32 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah, and Im going to drive down there..."
Well, you'll have a lot better weather than the last Super Bowl had, Detroit fails.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-25, 02:28 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "The Bears will not lose. Clearly, you..."
I watched the new years eve game.

yeah.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-25, 06:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I watched the new years eve game. ..."
Haha, the Bears suck. Grossman will get exposed, and the Bears have a great defense, but the Colts WR Corps, is WAY too deep for them. I'm predicting 35-17 Colts. No FGs for the Colts, only TDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-01-25, 07:47 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah, and Im going to drive down there..."
Lucky bastard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-25, 12:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lucky bastard!"
I'm picking 28 - 14 Colts. Grossman has been inconsistent. The Bear's defense is wonderful, and I predict the Bears will intercept Peyton's pass near the endzone if not taking it in there in the first quarter, but Peyton will not choke this game. He won't let this opportunity slip away. Of course I'm biased because I want to see an AFC team win again. Having said all that, I think the Colts defense will do good as well, as they have been in the playoffs so far. I predict Addai will have a monster game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2007-01-26, 11:12 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'm picking 28 - 14 Colts. Grossman has..."
Have you ever seen a horse fuck a bear? No? Well you will next Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-26, 12:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Have you ever seen a horse fuck a bear?..."
Nothing against you, but you can never guarantee victory. What will you do if the Bears stomp the Colts? All that pride in the Colts will be shoved up your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven