Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

A story and a question
Posted 2004-10-02, 08:19 PM
I was dueling in a game and was auto aiming because someone was being a nub fuck. I hostiled my friend and AA'd him once w/o killing him. Then I did a /f m telling my other friend in the game that im going to aa the nub barb. ROFL, well that ' friend ' (the nub who i hostiled and aa'd one or two arrows) took a screen shot and threatened to report me because he was pissed lol.

Now he's trying to blackmail me into doing what he wants rofl. I was in a duelin game today, and he brought his v/t in and he got pk'd, and he 'commanded' me to go in and help him, and he threatened to report me if i didnt. ROFL.

SO anyway, I have a 'friend' who is blackmailing me, which is all fine and dandy , cause hes a nub like that.

I'm wondering, if he does report me, what will blizzard do? I mean all they have is a ss saying that I aa, but is that enough? IDK. If im to get banned, I'm making sure that he doesnt get the satisfaction of having my items deleted as well. I'd mule them onto a different acct of a trusted friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 08:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "A story and a question"
ummmm isnt this the wrong section?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-02, 08:41 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "ummmm isnt this the wrong section?"
Oops :X

Moved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 08:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oops :X Moved."
Hey,

just coz u said it, doesnt mean he can prove you use it? so why get scared oh Mighty sov!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-02, 09:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Hey, just coz u said it, doesnt mean..."
Because i can lose hundreds of hours of work an 100 3/20's worth of shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 09:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Because i can lose hundreds of hours of..."
good point, just stop using aa for a while, coz he cannot prove that you use it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-02, 10:58 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "good point, just stop using aa for a..."
There's nothing he can do.

Play along for a while, then steal his items.

(aka, the only way to resolve problems on D2)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:03 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "There's nothing he can do. Play..."
and force him to shut up.. and say you might give the items back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:15 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "and force him to shut up.. and say you..."
my opinion: lol.... blizz wont do shit

on the topic of your "friend" i suggest A) jack him B) igonre him C) jack him D) say fuck you E) all of the above
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:37 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "my opinion: lol.... blizz wont do shit ..."
rofl that screen shot wont do shit.
btw if jason keeps it up i'll /f remove him
and dont worry bout the s/s , he cant prove shit cuz he could hav edited it wif photoshop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:44 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "rofl that screen shot wont do shit...."
zzz.. fuck.. that screenie Cant prove anything any way!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!!!

just coz u said it. *DOESNT MEAN* he can prove you use it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-03, 12:16 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "rofl that screen shot wont do shit...."
DarkXSavior said:
rofl that screen shot wont do shit.
btw if jason keeps it up i'll /f remove him
and dont worry bout the s/s , he cant prove shit cuz he could hav edited it wif photoshop
OMG OMG THE HORROR~! UR GONNA REMOVE HIM FROM F LIST OMFG~!

ya im being sarcastic. i dont think anyone would really care about someone removing someone from an f list -.- I seriously dobt blizz would do anything unless AA was already being tag'ed for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-03, 01:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "A story and a question"
Blizz isnt going to listen.

Everyone thinks AA is detectable...

Its not , its just namelocking with a program.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-03, 01:16 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Blizz isnt going to listen. Everyone..."
well.. sorta, it send a very uses a very similar packet than Name lock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-03, 12:34 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "well.. sorta, it send a very uses a..."
Death, AA is detectable

I garuantee it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:19 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Death, AA is detectable I garuantee..."
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm about to go tell him to fuck himiself up the ass, shortly after I take his itamz.

I did a little research and emailed blizzard.
I sent:

Hello.

I was curious about the Auto Aim program a while ago, and decided to
try it once. I /w'd my friend that i was going to try it. He
apparently didnt like this and took a screen shot of me saying that i
was going to try it and is now blackmailing me into doing things for
him so he doesnt report me. I've grown tired of being blackmailed
because of my one stupid mistake and am just about to tell him to go
elsewhere. Of course, after I do so he will submit the screen shot
to you guys.

I ackkowledge that what I did was wrong, and I've vowed to not do it
anymore. However , what's done is done. I understand that once you
get a hold of the ss, diciplinary action will be taken against my
battle.net account. I'm curious to know what that woudl be. I've
read on numerous sites that bnet has temp banned people and perm
banned them as well. What would be the fate of my account? I have
spent thousands of hours getting where i am now.. and I don't want to
put in anymore time and effort if it's just going to waste.

Heh, I know that this was probably an odd email for you guys.. but
thanks for reading anyways.

Regards,
Sov.

THey sent back:

Hello

If you are not using it now you wont have a problem. We do not ban based on a screenshot. Blizzard Entertainment considers any third-party program designed to affect the way that a Blizzard game interacts with Battle.net - including seemingly harmless programs designed to make doing things easier, such as changing hotkeys - a hack program. The use of any such program will be detected by the Battle.net staff and may result in the closure of the account tied to the usage of the program, or even the temporary or permanent banning of the CD key tied to that particular account.

Blizzard is especially focused on removing hack programs created with cheating in mind, but as mentioned above, using third-party programs designed to make things easier also puts the user's account and/or CD key at risk. As part of our strict anti-hacking policy, this is our best way to ensure that play on Battle.net is equal for everyone. There are no exceptions to this policy.

Regards,
Michael P.
Online Support
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support

FUCK YOU JASON. REVENGE IS A BITCH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "A story and a question"
Sovereign said:
I was dueling in a game and was auto aiming because someone was being a nub fuck. I hostiled my friend and AA'd him once w/o killing him. Then I did a /f m telling my other friend in the game that im going to aa the nub barb. ROFL, well that ' friend ' (the nub who i hostiled and aa'd one or two arrows) took a screen shot and threatened to report me because he was pissed lol.

Now he's trying to blackmail me into doing what he wants rofl. I was in a duelin game today, and he brought his v/t in and he got pk'd, and he 'commanded' me to go in and help him, and he threatened to report me if i didnt. ROFL.

SO anyway, I have a 'friend' who is blackmailing me, which is all fine and dandy , cause hes a nub like that.

I'm wondering, if he does report me, what will blizzard do? I mean all they have is a ss saying that I aa, but is that enough? IDK. If im to get banned, I'm making sure that he doesnt get the satisfaction of having my items deleted as well. I'd mule them onto a different acct of a trusted friend.

*reads first sentence* ROFLAANOSKILLDUELERTHATUSEAABECAUSEOFHAXROFHAWHAWO MGLMAOLMAOLMAO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:32 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "*reads first sentence*..."
Yeah I tend to auto aim vs aa windys and necros. Balances it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:37 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "*reads first sentence*..."
you are the definition of moron.

Sov, he cant do shit. period. worry no more.

Now, revenge. Rape his fuckin accounts. then deny. Its SO funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-04, 10:59 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "you are the definition of moron. ..."
TAKE HIS ITEMS AND CHANE HIS ACC PW SO HE CANT ANNOY U NE MORE..

KKTHXBYE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel