Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

About Me MUST READ

Posted 2004-08-22, 08:55 PM
About Me:
I Use Mh
I Use Pickit
Im A Total Noob
Got It? Good!

IF you guys dont wan me around here ne more fine ill leave..
over the past few days ive lost one of my best friends cuz of pixles

Heres what happened:
Koolio_kid came back and we hooked up on d2..
I lied and said i was poor...
so he gave me enigma, exile, and other sweet stuff..
but that jus helped me get richer...
then he asked if i would lvl his pally...
when he said the pass
i say it and kept it in mind...
i stole his stuff..
i dotn no y..
its fucking hard being me..
TRUST ME you have no fucking clue
im workin on payin him back dont worry...

If you trust me FUCKIN AWSOME if nto i understand

Guys.. when i finish this zon i think im quittin diablo.. givin my stuff away and leaving zel..

if i cant help and gain trust then its not worth it.. i broke koolio_kids trust becuz my sis saw his pass...

So ne one still willing to be friends... ask sov or koolio or others im a great friend.. Ya im a greedy SOB but im helpful 2...

So koolio we still buds?
sov?
volls?
rest of u?

Edited:
I came clean
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`

Last edited by Joka69; 2004-08-22 at 09:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-22, 08:57 PM in reply to Joka69's post "About Me MUST READ"
buddies but ur sis is a lil fucker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-22, 08:58 PM in reply to Joka69's post "About Me MUST READ"
ben ya...i dont give a fuck im just confused cuz everytime u needed something i woulda given it to u i dont understand why u lied
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-22, 08:58 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "buddies but ur sis is a lil fucker"
i no... thnx teeny means a ton rite now...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:41 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i no... thnx teeny means a ton rite..."
ok well everyone listen the fuck up!!! i dont give a shit really. i just wish he woulda asked i woulda given him w/e he needed. he liked the exile on my pally and i figured i dont use it so let him have it. guys....it happened to me but i mean ben in a trustworthy guy i have xferred with him so much b4 i dunno why he slipped this time...but hes only human no one can say they have never fucked up or stolen something from a friend. i would rather it this then something serious. this is a bunch of pixels, not something to get worked up over. so be mad at him if u want and everything cuz im not and it happened to me. stress is a bitch and u know what any of u guys who are mean or pissed off...well pull the stick outta ur ass u shouldnt get all antzy over something like this! so ya hate him or me i dont care but i mean its a game u ever heard that expression well it reflects nothing of real life emotion so just give it up and give the kid a break i am hes a good lad

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:43 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ok well everyone listen the fuck up!!! ..."
ddue yuo sound like a jrek to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:43 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ok well everyone listen the fuck up!!! ..."
thnx kevin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "ddue yuo sound like a jrek to me"
spector dont say shit...volls take this as a flame if u want i dont care but im just saying spector dont be an ass to him if ya never met him like w/e he betrayed me but forgive and forget damnit i dont care...its a game like WOW lets worship a game, nah! im just saying hes a really good kid and i just dont want people bitching at him. i dont care so none of u should alrite...thats fucking final guys u got a prob w/ ben then take it up w/ me cuz quite honestly who gives a fuck it's a bunch of pixels!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:56 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "spector dont say shit...volls take this..."
If you consider text on a computer screen "shit" then you have serious problems. Shit is usually considered something that comes out of one's butthole. now, i have never met him..thats why i said "sounds" you dumbshit. THINK before you post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-22, 10:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "If you consider text on a computer..."
lol u said butthole hehe j/p but im not trying to get in a fight w/ u or anything im just saying dont be mean to ben no one makes mistakes and spector im sorry im just sick of all the fighting and stuff

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-22, 10:22 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "lol u said butthole hehe j/p but im not..."
Ben is a great, nice, trustworthy guy. No one can hate him .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-22, 11:41 PM in reply to Joka69's post "About Me MUST READ"
Ahem. I know this is a little late but i just woke up. Kev wantd me to tell you you're fucking dead. This was at 8:17 pm central time. Just wanted to get the msg through.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-23, 01:03 AM in reply to Joka69's post "About Me MUST READ"
Joka69 said:
i stole his stuff..
i broke koolio_kids trust becuz my sis saw his pass...
First, learn to spell better. This is not an AOL chat room.

You stole his stuff? Then what are you talking about your sister saw the pass?

I dont usually come in d2 section but the title of this thread in the new threads section kinda hinted at a post like this so I thought I would read. First of all, anyone who steals from someone on d2 should be banned forever. Secondly, anyone who steals from a friend should be kicked in the face. You are lucky this guy forgave you. If it were me, I would of said I trusted you again, waited for the chance to get on your accounts, transfer all items to myself and then I would delete all your charecters and block you forever. You could be the most trustworthy person in the world but once you or anyone else pulls something like that, it makes you untrustable. Anyone who can trust you after that either knows you are 10 years old or knows you are mentally ill. I hate scammers or people who steal no matter if its in real life or in a game. And I think it would be much better if these people left zelaron forever.

Oh and the above comment is directed at you only if I understood you correctly in your post. If it was indeed your sister who stole everything and you had nothing to do with it then I misunderstood you (But that would only be because you did not make yourself clear)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-08-23, 01:10 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "First, learn to spell better. This is..."
hey Joka, if ur sis has the pass, change it, if she's changed it, Get it back off her, threaten her, DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!. you should've just asked in the 1st place instead of being dishonest, and no i dont hate u, friends are friends, and Plus its only a game.

and yes penguin, good point.

Nice to see you in the D2 forums for once :P

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-08-23 at 01:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:39 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "First, learn to spell better. This is..."
Great job. That makes you just as bad as him. Fact of the matter is these things happen, and we move through it. You say stealers should get banned or leave zelaron forever. GG, ban yourself then, you just stated that you would do the same thing in retaliation, and then some. Kevin, Ben and I are a tight knit group of friends. I've muled more godlies then I can count with them, and NOTHING has been stolen. SO we know that it's a rare occurance. ANd it's not like hes not trying to pay him back. Your making him sound like satan. I still will trust him, just as I did before. Im 17, not 10, so are you telling me I'm mentally ill? Fuck you.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-08-23 at 05:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:46 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Great job. That makes you just as bad..."
thnx sov..

no my sis didnt take i did but i edited it to come clean so i mite have forgotten some of the stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Great job. That makes you just as bad..."
Sov, I said I would do it as revenge because after reading his post I got pissed off at him and it diddnt even happen to me. Did I ever say ban? No I diddnt so sit down and shutup. Either close this or move it to chat or flame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:17 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Sov, I said I would do it as revenge..."
Penguin said:
Did I ever say ban?
Penguin said:
First of all, anyone who steals from someone on d2 should be banned forever.
Yes, you did, actually...

In any case, I'm a bit confused on this matter. Was it Ben who took the items, or his sister?

I, personally, am against people who steal items from friends at ANY point, whether they be digital or real, personal effects. The intention is still the same...

I'm not moving it either, as it's a D2 issue. We don't need to bother the non-D2ers and have their half-brained input on this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-23, 08:23 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yes, you did, actually... In any..."
Vollstrecker said:
Yes, you did, actually...

In any case, I'm a bit confused on this matter. Was it Ben who took the items, or his sister?

I, personally, am against people who steal items from friends at ANY point, whether they be digital or real, personal effects. The intention is still the same...

I'm not moving it either, as it's a D2 issue. We don't need to bother the non-D2ers and have their half-brained input on this.
it was me.... volls if u hate me i dont blame you...

i am working ti off though or trying to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-23, 08:29 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Sov, I said I would do it as revenge..."
Then you are no better then anyone and have no basis to talk. GG no re. ANd unless you all of a sudden lost your admin powers, you close it or move it or whatever. Don't be lazy.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-08-23 at 08:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign