Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Hacked Items, Unfair?
Posted 2003-02-26, 08:31 AM
People goin off about how its unfair blah blah blah with all these hacked items giving people an unfair advantage, which is not true, 99% of people on bnet wear at least 1 thing hacked/duped, so in reality if u arent wearing hacked gear then u are at a disadvantage, also, hacked items cost more so the people that bitch and complain, get richer, dont make up gay excuses to the richer people that can actually afford bugged gear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-02-26, 11:26 AM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
This is MarketPlace. If your not talking about items/selling and only complaining about how poor people are the disadvantage, then take awhile to figure out where you should put this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 12:10 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
~move~ ops i cant do it.... anyway good point at the disavantage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-26, 12:41 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
How is it a disadvantage for people who play the game rite? I would think hopefully people who are all so hacked don't try to bother legit players. I admit, i do have a hacked character, everything on her is hacked, she does like 15k or some shiz like that, I have never once killed a pure legit player unless that little shit hostiled me. How can you say its a disadvantage to people, who play legit?
Second, This is a marketplace, Move this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 02:37 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
~~~~~~MOVED SOMEMORE~~~~~~~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-26, 03:51 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
I'll move it...just because i can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-26, 04:33 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
Hacked items have ruined both the economy and numerous public duels. Hacked items are illegal items that never should have been in the game, and I do not agree with their use in anything but mf/cow/regular games. They should not be used in duels. I seriously hope all would be non-existent items are deleted at the release of 1.10. And no, I'm not talking about simply duped items, I mean the bugged ones that should never have been here in the first place like iths, occy rings, white items, etc. Also, I'm not simply saying this because I cannot afford these items - I can...believe me.

Last edited by Pyro; 2003-02-27 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-02-26, 04:40 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
i beleive you, but if u hack, you suck, cuz ull prob pick on legiot palyers... like in this cow game, this hacked up zon...(whites... inv. full of vita hexes... etc...) took leg hostiled every1... killed every1 and everything and left... so its unfiar to the legit players who are playing by the rules...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 04:47 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
rules? BAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:15 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
Pyro said:
Hacked items have ruined both the economy and numerous public duels. Hacked items are illegal items that never should have been in the game, and I do not agree with their use in anything but mf/cow/regular games. They should not be used in duels. I seriously hope all would be non-existent items are deleted at the release of 1.10. While I am in possession of. And no, I'm not talking about simply duped items, I mean the bugged ones that should never have been here in the first place like iths, occy rings, white items, etc. Also, I'm not simply saying this because I cannot afford these items - I can...believe me.
Finally, someone that actully knows wut they are talkin bout
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:42 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
i dont bully legit players, unless they are callin it on of course,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-02-26, 06:01 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
I never said u didn't ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 09:34 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
once again i dont freaking care legit or not i just want to have fun, of couse now i quieted the game. because even with bug items it's boring. i wish the d3 would come out( in my dream)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-27, 05:02 AM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
Dude snowy i guess im with one fo those "1%" thats not hacked because i've always been legit because think hacked items are gay....O and 99% of people are hacked is not true, i know atleast 50 people that legit( And trust me i could afford just about anyhthing i just choose not to )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-02-27, 02:14 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
K, so, if somehow you ith fuckholes (that pvp with ith) think your fair right? Dream on. Its like hacking, or using auto aim, people have it avaliable, they CHOOSE not to use it, and id personally love to fuck u up, or anyone who uses ith and thinks they are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-27, 03:52 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
Pathetically, my old legit lvl 94 zon could kill almost any hacked item using character. I have a few hacked chars just for shits and giggles but i completly agree that ith's/whites/bugged's/and duped stuff should be completly wiped off the face of the Diablo II earth. Seriously, if you need to use hacked stuff to have fun and actually win in a pk game you are truly a moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-02-28, 05:24 AM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
hmm i havent played in a year+ and now im just getting back into it... i have no hacked items and the games pretty fun to me still i guess... but the fact still remains that i cant kill as fast or do anything as fast... like for instance people were like uh.. how come yer putting SOOO MUCH INTO life and im like.. cause i dont have all those elite fuckin items yer usin to boost like 200% life and 200% mana.... but hey you know what... just have to work hard at finding those items again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timeguroo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimeguroo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timeguroo

Posted 2003-02-28, 06:32 AM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
i have no problem beeting bugged zons with my legit zon, iff they can use bugged then i use autoaim. problem solved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-02-28, 12:18 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
Oh so you think you can beat a cheater by cheating? I would love for you to try that stunt with Citans old hacked zon. You can use auto aim all you want, but you wont dodge him. You probably woudnt even get a chance to fire off many arrows. They only char ive ever beaten his zon with is my sorc. This is before whites hit the public though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-02-28, 02:37 PM in reply to XxSn(o)wyxX's post "Hacked Items, Unfair?"
yeah too bad theres no whites on east , so i would beat it
newb owned STFU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx