Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Man I'm Pissed!
Posted 2003-01-17, 11:27 AM
I've been waiting all night for the useast to have realm down so I can dupe and get a rollback but guess I fell asleep and now the damn useast is in maintenance. I wish I was staying up later. Damn battlenet for now telling us ahead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XyKo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXyKo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XyKo

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:11 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Man, i hate how bnet team has been informing us so late now, not giving us time to know that the realms are going down. it's really unfair!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:18 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Well, if you were blizzard and knew that telling the people of realmdown would allow duping (suomething you been trying to stop forever and a day now) would you inform the public?? I know i woudn't
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:19 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Diablo II Realm Maintenance
Friday, January 17, 2003
The USWest Diablo II realm is back online, and new character creation has been enabled.

The Europe and Asia2 realms are still in progress.

The USEast realm was taken offline at approximately 1000 Friday January 17 UTC (5:00 A.M. EST). Our apologies for the lack of notice... due to the length of time involved, we wanted to start this process as soon as possible. Again, this process is expected to take up to 24 hours.

The Asia and Asia3 realms will be taken offline shortly after the Asia2 realm completes. Another notice will be posted with specific times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:22 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
So ? I paid to be on there, they should notify us if they are bring the server down sooner than they do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:32 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
well whataya gonna do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:36 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
There is nothing i can do. But not get other blizzard products because of this and not get WOW, which is pay to play...Sucks tho i have always thought Broodwar and D2 LoD owned all!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:37 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
WOW is pay to play screw that what if someone doest have that money to spare i guess battle.net doesnt care anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:52 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Man and i'm guessing if there was a good new version of diablo maybe a (d3 is possible) and they would make it pay to play also, fuck bnet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:59 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
they are gettin to full of themselves they think since everquest is pay to play than they can make their games pay to play they are just going to cut down on the amount of people that ever want to play a blizzard game again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:21 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
i never got everquest because it is pay to play...paying monthly for a pc game? hell no, i have enough fuckin fee's (dsl,rent,...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:22 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
uh that was my point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:28 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Still Everquest has alot of members lol I personally don't think blizzard will last like everquest...Unless the game is actually fucking ownage beyond all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 06:58 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
which yet again proves my point ... their games are not good enough to drag peoples money every month
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:15 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
But who knows...WOW could end up being there hugest hit even tho it's pay to play, we will never know till it happens lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:10 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Btw: The reason for pay per play is that there are people constantly working on the game and they have to pay them somehow.. think about it, if diablo 2 had new content every month wouldnt you thing it was worth 10 bucks a month?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:13 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:14 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Nope not really. i liked the years use i have gotten from 20 bucks wouldn't really wanna spend 10$ a month ( 120$ a year)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 09:29 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
well the ppl pay lots $$ on items i bet they pay that amount
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-17, 11:20 PM in reply to XyKo's post "Man I'm Pissed!"
Heck I'd give blizzard 10 bucks right now if they would get on 1.10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King