Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2007-01-21, 11:09 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "It could last longer than that."
Who knows? It could be longer than the yellow brick road!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-01-21, 11:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "2 more years. Max. Then it will be me..."
Sovereign said:
2 more years. Max. Then it will be me spamming every forum with mj for shits and giggles.
Yea, I'll be around probably. I'm sure on occasion an old member will drop by.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-01-22, 05:59 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, I'll be around probably. I'm sure..."
I'm sure I'll still be checking it out. Plus, it will definitely spike up a little once Halo 3 comes around at the end of the year. The Dragoon's will probably bring aboard about 15-20 new/inactive members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-01-22, 09:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm sure I'll still be checking it out...."
WoW was supposed to do that. The Grav/Volls fight caused that plan to phail, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-01-22, 10:51 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "WoW was supposed to do that. The..."
Ooooh! I missed that. What happened?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh! I missed that. What happened?"
Lenny said:
Ooooh! I missed that. What happened?
Basically there was a vote which Grav won, but whose rules Volls found unfair. Kind of ripped the forum into two. Could have revitalized these forums completely had that not happend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-01-22, 01:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Basically there was a vote which Grav..."
I blame Black Jesus. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-28, 12:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Basically there was a vote which Grav..."
Yea, that vote was retarded imo. However, if it had gone the other way, might have made a difference, but I'm still not sure on it.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-02-03, 12:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Fifth anniversary of Zelaron!"
Um...okay.
I didn't realize you OWNED this place, Chruser.
...Hi.
Wow. Um, yeah, I was looking through old messages on Gaia, and it occurred to me to look up that latin phrase, which, okay holy fuck, that was kind of creepy. But anyway, the link brought me here, and...wow, last thing I was expecting! -blushblush- Nice picture, though.

Last edited by h.Giselle.q; 2007-02-03 at 11:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
h.Giselle.q is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenh.Giselle.q is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

h.Giselle.q

Posted 2007-02-04, 08:26 AM in reply to h.Giselle.q's post starting "Um...okay. I didn't realize you OWNED..."
h.Giselle.q said:
Um...okay.
I didn't realize you OWNED this place, Chruser.
...Hi.
Wow. Um, yeah, I was looking through old messages on Gaia, and it occurred to me to look up that latin phrase, which, okay holy fuck, that was kind of creepy. But anyway, the link brought me here, and...wow, last thing I was expecting! -blushblush- Nice picture, though.
Me neither.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-03-08, 12:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Fifth anniversary of Zelaron!"
I would like to personally thank the creaters of this wonderful site. i am on it everyday and so are some of my other friends. i wish i would have known about this site five years ago. i love to play in the tournaments with my friend and other members. i hate that i can't beat ALOT of the records set on the site. i did though beat the high score on putt putt one time. anyways, good to all the members. kgii
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
statechamp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenstatechamp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

statechamp

Posted 2007-04-02, 01:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Fifth anniversary of Zelaron!"
Holy shit, we have an arcade?

EDIT: Nevermind, I suck at reading.

PS: Sup 5 year buddies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-04-02, 01:44 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Holy shit, we have an arcade? EDIT:..."
Randuin said:
Holy shit, we have an arcade?

EDIT: Nevermind, I suck at reading.

PS: Sup 5 year buddies.
Holy crap that is sad!! Even i noticed the word arcade on the top of the page!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Holy crap that is sad!! Even i noticed..."
There's no link to it on Ocean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's no link to it on Ocean."
Nor in Zephios or HUD, I think. I know we mentioned it in the Arcade thread a while back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nor in Zephios or HUD, I think. I know..."
I'll be the last remaining member when it comes down to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-03, 04:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'll be the last remaining member when..."
No, I will be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-03, 04:14 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "No, I will be."
Nah, 'twill be me, posting to myself and reminiscing about the good ole days when crumpets where cheaper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-03, 11:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's no link to it on Ocean."
Who the fuck cares about an arcade on a forum anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-04-04, 07:40 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Who the fuck cares about an arcade on a..."
Go back to Arab.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos