Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

MidnightsChorus "Greetings!"

Posted 2008-06-09, 08:51 PM
How is everyone doing? I, myself, am good. I usually always am.

I was referred here by someone very close to me. He has helped me a lot in getting used to being on here.

As for my personality, I like to think that I am unique and an actual 'individual'.

I appreciate things that hold more substance than they may initially appear to have; I love deeper concepts.

I love to write; I have a passion for poetry, music, art, and English literature.

I try to focus on the beauty hidden within life, rather than dwelling on all the negative concepts.

Some principles that I value most include: honor, self-discipline, purity, sincerity and, selflessness.

I'm a catholic, and was actually one of the only ones at my highschool. Which I loved because it made me feel more unique.

Music is one of the most beautiful things in the world and my favorite instruments are the Piano and the Violin.

Japanese culture strongly appeals to me and i hope to learn the language someday.

I am really close to my family. Honestly don't know what I would do without them.

when I start writing i tend to write more than i had originally intended, which, actually, I feel like i'm doing in this post. lol.

So, i will have to stop now. I look forward to meeting some of you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-09, 08:52 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
I'm glad you decided to join us, love. Have fun here. It's a great site. Everyone, be nice to her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-09, 09:09 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
Welcome to the forums, Wed-G's significant other! Enjoy, and feel free to post interesting writings!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-09, 09:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Welcome to the forums, Wed-G's..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Welcome to the forums, Wed-G's significant other! Enjoy, and feel free to post interesting writings!
She's an awesome writer. She recently won $700 in a contest at our school for first in non-fiction and third in poetry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-09, 09:45 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-06-09, 10:52 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Welcome to Zelly, y0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

【〇__〇】

Posted 2008-06-10, 02:05 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
今晩はミドニツコルスちゃんをフレ ズ!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:02 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
Hi. I'm KLo....yeahh.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-06-10, 06:29 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
Welcome to the good ship Zelaron, MC! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-10, 03:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Welcome to the good ship Zelaron, MC!..."
Welcome Welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-10, 04:24 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
We have weekly orgies every Sunday at 9 pm. Hope you can make it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 11:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We have weekly orgies every Sunday at 9..."
sorry. nope. never gonna be able to make it thanatos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-11, 11:13 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "sorry. nope. never gonna be able to..."
Which is good, since there are only around four girls, it's usually just thanatos and Kagom. Of course, Thanatos catches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:19 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "sorry. nope. never gonna be able to..."
MidnightsChorus said: [Goto]
sorry. nope. never gonna be able to make it thanatos

I was just kidding about that.. sorry.

I really meant Thursday instead of Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was just kidding about that.. sorry...."
Thanatos said: [Goto]

Not worth it, man. She wouldn't go to an orgy even if I invited her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-12, 04:31 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Not worth it, man. She wouldn't go to..."
Quote:

Hmm. Don't think I'll be able to make it Thursday either.

Quote:
Not worth it, man. She wouldn't go to an orgy even if I invited her.
You are completely right, dear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-13, 01:52 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post "MidnightsChorus "Greetings!""
Welcome, fellow poet.

Well, I suppose I'm more of an erstwhile poet, but I appreciate the art.

Enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller