Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Counter strike killer

Posted 2002-09-08, 02:08 AM
if you are a fan of CS then you should try out socom on the ps2 it is the killer of CS much better especially when the HDD comes out and then they will be updating it a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-08, 02:28 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
the reason it will never kill CS is because its for PS2... it may be better, but thats not going to persuade a CS player to go out and get a network adapter/ps2/socom/harddrive, if they already got a computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-19, 11:10 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Counter-strike sucks plain and simple so any game even a consle game could and prbly is better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-09-19, 11:14 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Quote:
Originally posted by Kidagakash
Counter-strike sucks plain and simple so any game even a consle game could and prbly is better.
I know what you mean.... but theres a shitload of people who play CS who are not easisly persuaded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-20, 11:50 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
i play cs

i would get a console but i got no money, :*(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-24, 10:11 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
If any of you so-called, good people at Counter-Strike want to get your ass kicked. Pick up Socom, and step on over to JiN-RaiDeN's house of pain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-09-24, 01:00 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy

I know what you mean.... but theres a shitload of people who play CS who are not easisly persuaded
There are also a shitload of people who play CS who are lacking the proper components of a brain.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-09-24, 11:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
^ ^ ^ ROFLMAO
Teamwarfare Lead AA Admin
Teamwarfare MW4 Ladder Admin

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Psicotic1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPsicotic1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Psicotic1

Posted 2002-09-26, 09:11 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Hahahahaha. I don't get it though. I love Socom, but hate Counter-Strike. Hmm...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-05, 08:49 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Socom is sick! I'm playing it right now... but seriously in my opinion like HL mods better then this because its on a fucking gamepad and its just not... counter-strike god damn it! i like cs cuZ you can change it up and have mods on the mod and make the game more interesting. Also the movement is to slow if it was on a mouse and you could make you movement faster instead of an analog stick itd be much much better so in reality i have to say this... IF THEY CAME OUT WITH IT ON THE COMP ITD OWN! my main point
How would life be if the world smoked weed.... wow think about it! The world would be so much more chill back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Saintofsouls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSaintofsouls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Saintofsouls

Posted 2002-10-05, 09:18 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
They have something better the SOCOM on comp already...
www.americasarmy.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-07, 04:38 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
America's Army is the shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-10-07, 10:33 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
OMG PLZ every 1 knows cs is the best. i play socom but cant stop playing cs. and for a fact that it has been out the longest and has not died out yet mean its the best dam game out there still.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-10-07, 06:24 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Quake has been longer and not dead yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-10-15, 05:45 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Quote:
Originally posted by okok44
OMG PLZ every 1 knows cs is the best. i play socom but cant stop playing cs. and for a fact that it has been out the longest and has not died out yet mean its the best dam game out there still.
Nah, actually America's Army owns Counter-Strike. There is no debate. AA is better than CS in every single way possible. End of discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-15, 06:18 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"

who wouldnt suck those asses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-15, 06:38 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Hahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-15, 08:11 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
ya who wouldn't well Grav wouldn't hes into men he dosen't swing that way lol.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-18, 10:11 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Quote:
Originally posted by Kidagakash
guess what? FUCK U
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-28, 03:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Counter strike killer"
Does any one else hate counter strike? me n sam are gonna make an anti counterstrike web page. if u have anything to add or what not email me @ pitch034@hotmail.com! i luv ornge juice! i hate counter strike!
Counter strike is the devil
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CSisTheDevil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCSisTheDevil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CSisTheDevil