Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-02-03, 02:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Id play but Im in the middle east :("
Sum Yung Guy said:
Id play but Im in the middle east
I'd play but I don't have internet anymore

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-02-04, 09:05 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'd play but I don't have internet..."
Sorry about that dude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-04, 01:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Sorry about that dude."
Me and sue have been playing increasingly more and he finally registered his xbox so he can play on live on his own account. Hopefully they will have him registered by monday.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-02-04, 08:25 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Me and sue have been playing..."
Yes, fuck resnet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-05, 08:03 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yes, fuck resnet."
yea i hear you on that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-05, 06:09 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i hear you on that."
It better work tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-05, 09:09 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "It better work tomorrow."
Or else it goes in the trash right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-06, 02:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Or else it goes in the trash right?"
probably not. but if he does i will be sure to pick it out of the trash and sell it to someone.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-02-06, 11:02 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "probably not. but if he does i will be..."
Well, if it doesn't work, it would be a result of the network here at school. So, yeah I'll throw the whole damn network in the trash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-06, 01:35 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Well, if it doesn't work, it would be a..."
That makes sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-07, 07:16 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That makes sense."
Well, is it in the trash yet, or did it work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-07, 07:18 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Well, is it in the trash yet, or did it..."
I say trash but thats just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-07, 11:22 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I say trash but thats just me."
Alright, I had to E-mail the people because I'm stupid and didn't realize my MAC address would change between me taking the ethernet cable out of my computer and putting it into my xbox. However, they say it is going to work now so I am going to try it here in about 5 minutes and let you know how it goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-07, 12:09 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Alright, I had to E-mail the people..."
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Sue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-07, 01:06 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Alright, I had to E-mail the people..."
Umm, 5 minutes definitely already passed. What the fuck sue??????? Did it work or not jigga?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-07, 02:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Umm, 5 minutes definitely already..."
Alright, so i'm about to burn this place down. I turn on the xbox after I get the confirmation e-mail from the network saying all is well, and it signs in to live, tells me how many friends I have on and everything like that. I proceed to put Halo in my xbox 360, the game loads fine, and I come to the screen where I select Xbox live. I hit the button,and it won't connect. It works fine in the dashboard, but once I put in Halo, it absolutely refuses to connect with my profile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-07, 04:50 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Alright, so i'm about to burn this..."
Those fucken bastards. Screw them all. Lets march to Seattle and kick some ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-07, 06:36 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Those fucken bastards. Screw them all...."
All of my other live games work. I guess I'll have to settle for Perfect Dark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-08, 06:43 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "All of my other live games work. I..."
Awesome game so im not so upset anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-08, 07:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Awesome game so im not so upset anymore"
Lets kick Bill Gates ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei