Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Hopefully There will be a party Tonight ;)
Posted 2005-09-11, 03:29 AM
Hopefully there will be a party tonight at sue's if i can get ahold of him (call me when you read this if i havent talked to you yet). i need your mommy to buy me some shit.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-09-11, 07:42 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "Hopefully There will be a party Tonight..."
hahahaha havea great time if it works out. Im going to the beach (sorta like a frat) with 9 girls and im the DD. Oh and one of the girls is my ex. So its going to be a long night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-11, 09:38 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahahaha havea great time if it works..."
With 9 girls I'm sure it will be a fun night. Especially if they are drunk.

2k5 your ass is probably in bed so call whenever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-11, 10:23 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "With 9 girls I'm sure it will be a fun..."
yea but the drunk ex thing total destroys it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-11, 11:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea but the drunk ex thing total..."
Punch her and call her a gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-12, 06:56 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Punch her and call her a gay."
How about no, Scott.

That's not really a good idea when she's still part of your core group of friends. Of course, that's gruesome's problem for dating her in the first place, but whatever...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-12, 07:19 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "How about no, Scott. That's not..."
yea i know that dating her was a stupid idea, bu ti have noone else to thank but you cause it was you that got us together. Let me tell u all a story about how this happened cause its pretty funny. It was a friday night when all the RA's were off duty and didnt care what we were doing. I had a bottle of bacardi (seems to be my downfall with everything) and was going door to door giving people shots cause i was just that drunk. Well i knock on her door and she was like lets go party with your friend Jake. So i was like sure, whatever. Well we end up partying late into the night when most of tghe bottle was gone. She wanted to take more but i was finished. I had over 15 shots that night and was very close to blackout. Well there were no chasers left so Jake goes, why dont u take that shot and take a chaser called Bobby. Well i wasnt paying attention and all of a sudden i see out of the cornor of my eye her coming over, taking the shot, then making out with me. Needless to say, we did that about 5 more tiimes thta night, of course i drank more so i can get in my share of kisses. Then we started seeing each other sober, hooking up when we were drunk and then dating. So if it wasnt for Jakes great idea of chasing shots with my tongue, i wouldnt be in this situation. Thanks alot asshole

Just playing, u know i wouldnt take baack any of that time i had with her and thanks to u, i expierenced a long term relationship
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-12, 09:37 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i know that dating her was a stupid..."
you're welcome.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-12, 11:46 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting ":D you're welcome."
just remember all the support i gave u through your time of need. a.k.a Julie. So we are both even in my eyes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-12, 11:58 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "just remember all the support i gave u..."
Do we really need to bring up that cunt?

Besides, I got a model who seems ready to jump me

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-12, 12:24 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Do we really need to bring up that..."
Please just don't end up like glory... =( =( =(. I'm not even going to go into it for his sake though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-12, 01:00 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Please just don't end up like glory......"
Well now you have to, you can't leave me hanging like that!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-12, 01:34 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Well now you have to, you can't leave..."
yea really im so ready to hear this. Oh and girls suck. Fucken cant live with them, can t live without them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-12, 03:24 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea really im so ready to hear this. Oh..."
Not going into it for his sake... nope not going to. Poor guy. He would come on here and talk about the girls I've done and how I need an STD check because my last girlfriend had had sex with 3 or 4 dudes before me. I don't want to anger the boy. I think I already did today when I told him he should ditch the volleyball game and come hang out with us and play some hoops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-12, 07:12 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Not going into it for his sake... ..."
Hahaha the last person we want getting into girls other members have done would be gruesome talking about me.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-12, 08:51 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hahaha the last person we want getting..."
hahhaa yep all 100 of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-12, 09:12 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahhaa yep all 100 of them"
Sweet man... i absolutely condone the doing of 100 girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-12, 09:37 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Sweet man... i absolutely condone the..."
y am i the center of attention..
and i like that girl
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-09-12, 10:04 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "y am i the center of attention.. and i..."
She is a dumb fucking bitch. Fuck her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-13, 06:37 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "She is a dumb fucking bitch. Fuck her."
sue 1 glory 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY