Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Congratulations Lenny
Posted 2005-05-22, 09:11 PM
I just looked at the list of people's activity today and saw that Lenny has reached 100%. So i offer a big CONGRATULATIONS!!
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:14 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "Congratulations Lenny"
You should probably offer him some consolation. Just proves he's been wasting more of his life recently than the rest of us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:21 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You should probably offer him some..."
Yeah. Even I don't have 100 percent! AHAHHAAH! I WIN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. Even I don't have 100 percent!..."
You used to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You used to. :("
Not me.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-05-22, 10:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Not me."
Me either.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-23, 06:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Me either."
What's going on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-23, 06:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What's going on?"
Congrats Lenny. Mine fell this weekend, so I was out of any sort of race to the top with you.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-23, 07:09 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Congrats Lenny. Mine fell this weekend,..."
I havent seen koas around in a while...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-23, 07:17 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I havent seen koas around in a while..."
Kaos got busted by the FBI.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-23, 09:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. Even I don't have 100 percent!..."
Your post count saddens me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-05-23, 09:51 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "Congratulations Lenny"
Thank you very much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-23, 06:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Thank you very much. :D"
By the FBI? For what? That is some heavy shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-23, 07:22 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "By the FBI? For what? That is some..."
Your sarcasm-flux-capacitator is broken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-05-23, 08:07 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "Congratulations Lenny"
Zagggon once had 104% activity.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-05-23, 08:22 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Zagggon once had 104% activity."
Crazy. What a douchebag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-23, 10:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Crazy. What a douchebag."
Some people have no life

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Some people have no life"
And...that's bad because...

I have no social life because of where I live...
I have a love-life that committed suicide when I was born...
Erm...what other types of life are there?? Apart from the living one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And...that's bad because... I have..."
After life.
Mid life crisis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "After life. Mid life crisis."
Right then...lesse...

I have no social life because of where I live...
I have a love-life that committed suicide when I was born...
The afterlife is for dead-people...
And if I have amid-life crisis now then I won't live for very long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny