Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-02-18, 02:28 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-19, 02:51 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
natedowgg said:
gsus stole my story... so here's a funny story NOT about dueling...
One day I got tired of taking notes in class so i hired a monkey to take them for me. I sat there eating and sleeping while the monkey scribbled away on tiny pieces of paper. When the teacher came to collect the notes she got very angry because all the monkey had written was "Oot Oot I'm a Monkey! Can I have a banana?" Then the teacher got mad and made me re-write my notes. And with that story i learned to Never Trust A Monkey!

U git that from Brack!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-19, 06:21 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
dirkdig said:
Gsus said:
About 10 minutes later i barrow about 30 hexing charms and some whites on my sorc and hunt the bish down then 1 hit the bitch with my occy.

Moral of the story, "dont fuck with Gsus".
(this thread could be pretty cool, someone should sticky this)
Wow you must feel real talented. You have joined the mob of hexing newbs that don't have the talent to win a fair fight so they rig it so they can have one-hit kills, and can't get hurt.

How does it feel to shoot fish in a barrel? One could compare you to someone who gets his ass kicked at school so he goes home and beats up on 3 year olds so he can feel tough and strong. The moral of the story is that if you can't win without hexing, then don't duel, it wrecks the game for everyone else.
says the one getting nked/laughed at/and compleatly owned... true, the bugged shit is getting out of hand, but its not fun to get owned by everyone, because they all use bugged... Only people who dont are the people whinning on the side about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-20, 08:28 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
K u can stfu now, godly pvp own ithers, ive seen it plenty of times, unless its.. all out impossible (in very few cases). LvL 98 ith pally joins pala, i check his gear see iths, bugged string, the works. Druid says no iths, he says say that to my face, walks out, 3 seconds later atleast, hes dead on the ground with all his gear sitting next to his body. Tell me thats not funny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-22, 12:58 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
1st post is funny :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-23, 02:00 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
I have a level 65 zon that owned a 95 zon and a 90 sorc... im legit and the best thing she has is a goldy.......They called me a newb. I don't get it..wen u own someone they call u a newb... isnt it supposed to be the other way? (btw nice sig punk)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-02-23, 02:59 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
bug items , legit items , hack items, they all just items where u can get from the trade channel , i dont see any differnt. before we use wf now we use bug bow. the world is changing , too bad you cant keep up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-23, 03:16 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
um no , that sig isnt nice, its a complete rip off of aopq's sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-02-23, 06:29 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
ganga said:
bug items , legit items , hack items, they all just items where u can get from the trade channel , i dont see any differnt. before we use wf now we use bug bow. the world is changing , too bad you cant keep up.
quote inserted in D2 Bible....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-24, 08:03 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
legit barb owning bugged equip barb & zon double teaming... funny? no? queer? or is it just dat i got skillz... or used to anyways... my friend stole my old account...

[EDIT]
if you think dat dis is bs, den u r right. lol
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-02-27, 08:39 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
i have a legit sorc that owns all kind of ith/bugged ppl and when i get owned by a zephy 160/60 ias zon with bugged valor i just say good duel and then i go out and try again. i feel a sense of pride that i can own ith/bugged people with my totaly legit sorc.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-02-27, 11:29 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
ganga said:
Maybe its that these items make dueling pointless, because they are so overpowered it makes certain classes impossible to win with. Before you used raven spirals, now you use white rings.
Tell me how its possible for a sorc to beat a white zon using wf + xfactor + hexing.

Back when people used legit, it took skill to duel. Now it takes purely items, so that any newb with 50$ to spend on ebay can be 1337 and laugh as he pk's legit duelers.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-02-27, 02:17 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Dueling = skill, not items.. get that into your fucking newb heads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-28, 06:08 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
i have to agree with that i have seen many legit people own newb ith/bugged users simply because of the skill/strategy involved.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-02-28, 03:15 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
alot of ith users and ebayers say that to

"if you were any good you could kill me." "you use legit and im hacked if you don't got the skill to kill me you suck"

they are all fools, if they didn't have the items they would be on the same level of ability
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-02-28, 03:52 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
natedowgg said:
gsus stole my story... so here's a funny story NOT about dueling...
One day I got tired of taking notes in class so i hired a monkey to take them for me. I sat there eating and sleeping while the monkey scribbled away on tiny pieces of paper. When the teacher came to collect the notes she got very angry because all the monkey had written was "Oot Oot I'm a Monkey! Can I have a banana?" Then the teacher got mad and made me re-write my notes. And with that story i learned to Never Trust A Monkey!
ROFL

N-C-DeathWind
"Go back to the pit from whence you came!"-Gandalf The Gray

"They have a troll!"-Legolas son of Thuranduil

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark-lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie. One ring to rule them.One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In Mordor where the Shadows lie....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
N-C-DeathWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenN-C-DeathWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

N-C-DeathWind

Posted 2003-03-01, 03:30 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
items do matter tho... lets say u didnt have a stormshield, and used something else... like a buckler or something... i'd love to see u own a barb that will be nice enuff to wack you and not ww u.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-01, 05:01 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
yes, thats my whole point but heres another example

someone has
ith sword that does 550 1handed damage

someone has
cruel colossus blade 300% shael shael-eth

who do you think will win more duels in general if they both have same Exact gear besides sword, and Both have same level of skill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-02, 02:12 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
uhhh...ith?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-03-02, 06:28 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
Insolence said:
Dueling = skill, not items.. get that into your fucking newb heads.
DragonDPT said:
items do matter tho... lets say u didnt have a stormshield, and used something else... like a buckler or something... i'd love to see u own a barb that will be nice enuff to wack you and not ww u.
Apoq said:
yes, thats my whole point but heres another example

someone has
ith sword that does 550 1handed damage

someone has
cruel colossus blade 300% shael shael-eth

who do you think will win more duels in general if they both have same Exact gear besides sword, and Both have same level of skill.
To insolence: ITEMS DO MATTER AT TIMES.

its only if there are 2 identical characters with the same equip, etc etc. then it takes skill and stat distribution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DragonDPT