Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Wtf niu?
Posted 2008-12-11, 03:28 PM
NIU keeps selecting Massachussettes as my state when I try to file my application, but I live in Mississippi.

What is with this wacky online application? >=(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-11, 04:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Wtf niu?"
Because people from Mississippi don't go to college.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-11, 04:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Because people from Mississippi don't..."
...ouch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-12, 03:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Because people from Mississippi don't..."
i got n edukayshun, u kyke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-12, 04:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "i got n edukayshun, u kyke"
I don't see how you got into anywhere not knowing how to change the state you live in on the application form.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-12, 05:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't see how you got into anywhere..."
Haha, to be honest, sometimes there's so many goddamn fields to enter that you can miss one. My college's application process was a nightmare. I'm sure grad school will be worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "i got n edukayshun, u kyke"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
i got n edukayshun, u kyke
Lol, i'm only kidding. Take a screenshot of it or something, or try contacting their administration office and let them know what is going on, they might be able to help you out a little bit.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 03:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, to be honest, sometimes there's..."
Yeah, it was bizarre. Kept clicking Mississippi and before I clicked "Accept Payment" it was still set to Mississippi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-17, 09:43 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah, it was bizarre. Kept clicking..."
I live in OHIO so i dont no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog