Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-06-21, 03:53 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
undeadzombieguy said:
of course items matters... items matters the most in
duels where both players use melee skills like zeal or fury coz u only use 1 skill and just have to press ur mousebutton and hold it u dont need any skill for doing that
backstepping/shift attacking
timing
positioning summons
attacking their summons
cycling auras

Dueling is comprised of
1/5th Experience/Knowledge
1/5th Reflexes/Focus/Skill
1/5th Gear/Charms/Weapons
1/5th PCperformance/Latency
1/5th Luck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-06-21, 11:50 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
ouroboros said:
undeadzombieguy said:
of course items matters... items matters the most in
duels where both players use melee skills like zeal or fury coz u only use 1 skill and just have to press ur mousebutton and hold it u dont need any skill for doing that
backstepping/shift attacking
timing
positioning summons
attacking their summons
cycling auras

Dueling is comprised of
1/5th Experience/Knowledge
1/5th Reflexes/Focus/Skill
1/5th Gear/Charms/Weapons
1/5th PCperformance/Latency
1/5th Luck
ur right i was wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-06-21, 01:23 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
that's the patronizing crap i love to hear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-06-21, 03:01 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
its more like all of that but some things overcompensate

for example if you have really amazing ping like, 20 ()
you can use pretty bad gear not have reflexs and no knowledge

and it can work same for any of those attributes really..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-06-22, 02:06 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "funny dueling stories"
i was referring to this
Insolence said:
Dueling = skill, not items.. get that into your fucking newb heads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2008-03-02, 03:54 PM in reply to dirkdig's post starting "Wow you must feel real talented. You..."
dirkdig said:
Wow you must feel real talented. You have joined the mob of hexing newbs that don't have the talent to win a fair fight so they rig it so they can have one-hit kills, and can't get hurt.

How does it feel to shoot fish in a barrel? One could compare you to someone who gets his ass kicked at school so he goes home and beats up on 3 year olds so he can feel tough and strong. The moral of the story is that if you can't win without hexing, then don't duel, it wrecks the game for everyone else.

ok well i was reading this and id like to say not all hackers r n00bs or w/e. i used to play legit but then i joined a diablo run and went to kill diablo.i go into town to heal and this gay hacked fag pops thru the wp w/ a bunch of auras. i go up and he hostiles and turns on a town kill and body popper. nxt thing i kno all my items r all over the ground. i was a lvl 80 full legit classic.that is wat made me a haxer.also it proves that theres hax in classic.

also now ive owned town killed and poped tons of legits/hax/and super hax g0dlys and im thinkin ill take my godly bitches(over 200) onto classic to take my revenge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gold draco57 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengold draco57 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gold draco57

Posted 2008-03-03, 12:58 PM in reply to gold draco57's post starting "ok well i was reading this and id like..."
gold draco57 said:
ok well i was reading this and id like to say not all hackers r n00bs or w/e. i used to play legit but then i joined a diablo run and went to kill diablo.i go into town to heal and this gay hacked fag pops thru the wp w/ a bunch of auras. i go up and he hostiles and turns on a town kill and body popper. nxt thing i kno all my items r all over the ground. i was a lvl 80 full legit classic.that is wat made me a haxer.also it proves that theres hax in classic.

also now ive owned town killed and poped tons of legits/hax/and super hax g0dlys and im thinkin ill take my godly bitches(over 200) onto classic to take my revenge
This kind of stuff happend to me a lot. and I didn't even get killed by a haker. just a high lvl that desided to piss low lvls off while they are trying to kill something.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin