Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Warlock help
Posted 2005-12-14, 02:36 AM
I recently bought WoW and i made a Warlock as my first character, and i am liking it so far. I however am new to this whole talent thing and i dont really know where to put my points. I was told that a 15/5/30 split was common but i dont know where to put those points like which skills. Also I just reached lvl 20 so i have the option of 3 different summonables and i dont know which one i should use, personally i am liking the Void Walker because of his large amount of health and taunt type skill. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Also just to let you guys know i play on burning legion my name is ffxraistlin if you make a new char or have a lvl 20 that is questing.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-12-14, 09:27 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "Warlock help"
You'd be best off checking the Warlock forums on the actual WoW forums on www.worldofwarcraft.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-14, 12:08 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "Warlock help"
Yea, the warlock forums can be pretty helpful. Also you might want to talk with caliban, or speakertown if they are on, imo two of the best warlocks on bl. As for your pet, the void is great while soloing due to his high health. I would only use the imp for when you have a tank in the group just to buff his hit points. Volls will prolly comment his lock is around 40.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-12-19, 11:15 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, the warlock forums can be pretty..."
Warlocks are a pain in the ass. you can also check out http://wowvault.ign.com/

http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?vie...es.Detail&id=8

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V