Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942 CD Key

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:22 PM
trading GODLY items(Mule Accounts Full) all un-id for a bf1942 cd key that works!(on-line)

-u must give me the cd key first, i am a trustworthy person and i keep my word and i have allways shown disrespect for stealing things.
- i need it a.s.a.p

*if you want to do the deal just PM me/ICQ me*
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:31 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
Youneed a cd key? Classic? Or Xpac? I have a cd key for classic+Xpac!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:57 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
no, i need a battlefield 1942 cd key...not d2...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:33 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
arrr? whys this in d2 section?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:35 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
Why? Because he's trading d2 stuff...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:59 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
oh arrr didnt see that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:43 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
lol so anyone with cd key? ill give like all my accounts if it works...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-15, 01:09 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
I have one I have never really used online I play in lans only.. pm me with whats in the account and we can talk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:40 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
I have a bf 1942 cd key..4-5 wc3 cd keys couple wolfenstein cd keys and a unreal tourny key =) lemme know whatcha need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zigger421 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzigger421 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zigger421

Posted 2003-01-17, 11:12 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
lots-o-cd-keys
huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-09-23, 12:02 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
hey realy need a bf1942 cd key
why the hell do they print it on the frigging manual!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jonnyp54 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjonnyp54 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jonnyp54

Posted 2003-09-23, 03:02 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
are there any good non unique items like good cruels or furys or 160/60's or just uniques?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-09-23, 05:43 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "d2 Mule Accounts For Battlefield 1942..."
This is from 8 months ago. Thanks a bunch for being a bunch of thread digging scrotums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped