Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post keys.. wierd drop
Posted 2005-08-03, 01:16 PM
i know this may sound wierd..
it was my first time trying to get keys this morning.
i started out doing summoner and when he died he dropped three (3) keys of hate?

is that a lil wierd or what? anyone else seen this happen?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dc1gabriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendc1gabriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dc1gabriel

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:31 PM in reply to dc1gabriel's post "keys.. wierd drop"
iv only seen sumoner drop 1 key at a time that is weird so he dropped all 3 keys of hate all at the same time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:41 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "iv only seen sumoner drop 1 key at a..."
yeah, he dropped three of them.
it was really weird cuz i read all these stickied topics and whatnot saying that they only drop one like every 1/35 times..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dc1gabriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendc1gabriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dc1gabriel

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:45 PM in reply to dc1gabriel's post starting "yeah, he dropped three of them. it..."
yah when i first stared looking for keys i went 3 hours of runs with no keys dropping i was ssssooooooo pissed it made me wanna quit but now getting keys is easy 3 keys at a time thats weird....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:50 PM in reply to dc1gabriel's post "keys.. wierd drop"
It has been only a few days since 1.11 hit. The guides are bound to have some small minor errors. So far, none of my friends have had more then 1 key drop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:51 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "yah when i first stared looking for..."
yeah i know what you mean.. iv been doing nithy for about an hour and nothign yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dc1gabriel

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It has been only a few days since 1.11..."
I had 2 drop at the same time. So ya I belive you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-04, 03:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I had 2 drop at the same time. So ya I..."
ok this may not be true for everyone but....
hate is the easiest key for me to get. iv gotten 11
durance is takes awhile. only gotten 6.
terror is the hardest for me to get only gotten 3.

just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time finding terror?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dc1gabriel

Posted 2005-08-04, 05:35 PM in reply to dc1gabriel's post starting "ok this may not be true for everyone..."
Thats true for every1 it seems. Hates have the lowest trade value.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-04, 06:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats true for every1 it seems. Hates..."
seriously.. 5 hours of play and iv gotten 2 terrors...
and when it drops i feel like i just blew my load cuz it took so damn long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dc1gabriel

Posted 2005-08-04, 06:34 PM in reply to dc1gabriel's post starting "seriously.. 5 hours of play and iv..."
Ya I know how you feel, I got 2 terrors in a straight 24 hours of play while I was trying to get my first Hellfire. 24 hours of straight RUNNING.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda