Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Osmoses-Jones wips
Posted 2008-11-04, 01:16 PM
I will post any 3d wip i do in this post. Here a werewolf i am doing for contest at threedy.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg werewolf.jpg (68.1 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-11-04, 01:27 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Osmoses-Jones wips"
What's the prize for winning?

Off topic: Your signature is... intelligent?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-04, 01:39 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Osmoses-Jones wips"
It looks kind of flat from here, but it could be due to isometric perspective in your modelling application. Do you have any wireframes and section views to show?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-07, 01:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "It looks kind of flat from here, but it..."
Yah chruse it is flat because i tried to model it using point by point technique. In weekend i will start with cube i guess thanks for critique.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-11-21, 09:44 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Yah chruse it is flat because i tried..."
Here head a model today no ear though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg side.jpg (99.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg front.jpg (89.9 KB, 10 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-11-22, 01:42 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Here head a model today no ear though."
You're improving! The lines radiating from the areas of movement in the face are great!

There are some anatomical issues though, the main one being that the face encompasses too much of the head. You've also elongated (stretched) the head a bit. You should also note that the back of the skull doesn't merge into the neck that smoothly; it's more accentuated toward the chin.

I attached a few reference images (by Andrew Loomis) that should be of some avail to you in your head modeling endeavors. I stayed up all night to read J. E. Thompson's series on mathematics, so ironically, the capacity of my mental function is readily declining. Thus, I'll look for more images of relevance later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 039.jpg (90.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 040.jpg (67.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 042.jpg (80.7 KB, 9 views)
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-11-22 at 01:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-22, 10:33 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You're improving! The lines radiating..."
You had to do something similar this for a class, Chruser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-22, 11:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You had to do something similar this..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
You had to do something similar this for a class, Chruser?

No, why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2009-01-21, 06:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "No, why?"
thanks chruser i looked at that anotomy and i found how to model human correctly i think. Here my latest i am modeling quistis from ff8 for some competition. this what i have so far for head.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foce.jpg (23.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg sode.jpg (24.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg fuse.jpg (35.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg sude.jpg (37.1 KB, 3 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-01-21, 06:29 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "thanks chruser i looked at that anotomy..."
Those look a lot better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-22, 01:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Those look a lot better."
Thanks i blocked out body today i will finish when i come from work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tatt.jpg (31.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tattt.jpg (29.8 KB, 6 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-01-22, 01:51 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Thanks i blocked out body today i will..."
damn, the progression is looking good man...

what program are you using for these designs?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-30, 10:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "damn, the progression is looking good..."
I use maya i drop out quistis from competition and made style vivi from ff9. Here what i have so far so close to 2000 tri now i need to make weapon and i am done.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vivifront.jpg (33.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg viviside.jpg (33.4 KB, 7 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-04-17, 11:31 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "I use maya i drop out quistis from..."
here i urban police i am making from concept i found in google

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-05-28, 04:50 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "here i urban police i am making from..."
sculpting challenge i am working the theme is dragon here my sculpt so far.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-05-29, 05:36 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "sculpting challenge i am working the..."
It's dug into someone's back gnawing off their head! SHIT RUN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-30, 07:39 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's dug into someone's back gnawing..."
here is low poly need to fix wing before i bake high poly.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-05-30, 08:31 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "here is low poly need to fix wing..."
The FPS is a lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2009-05-30, 08:55 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The FPS is a lie."
what you mean chruser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-07-26, 11:31 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "what you mean chruser?"
working on this shotgun almost done with high poly then to low poly.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones