Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-16, 04:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Children, children, don't make me hit..."
Loser!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-16, 11:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Children, children, don't make me hit..."
Haha. Now I don't care. K_A that was awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-17, 02:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha. Now I don't care. K_A that was..."
So what about Kyeruu?

I'll offer sexual favors from HoH's mother to get him Losered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-17, 05:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So what about Kyeruu? I'll offer..."
Your mother wears combat boots, mofo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-17, 06:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Your mother wears combat boots, mofo."
So?

10 characters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-17, 06:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So? 10 characters"
They make sex with her awful hard. Good thing when I fuck her those boots just get knocked off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-18, 04:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "They make sex with her awful hard. Good..."
About to consume:

2x 2mg Klonopin
1x 2mg Xanax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-18, 04:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "About to consume: 2x 2mg Klonopin..."
Actually, I just took a couple hits out of a one hitter.

Sticky smelly lime green bud.

yum yum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-18, 05:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Actually, I just took a couple hits out..."
I want to smoke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-18, 06:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting ":( I want to smoke."
Just consumed:

2 more 2mg Klonopin

1/2 2mg (so 1 mg) Xanax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-18, 09:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just consumed: 2 more 2mg Klonopin ..."
Purchasing in about 30 minutes:

3 Rolls of ecstasy.. w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-18, 09:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Purchasing in about 30 minutes: 3..."
I've heard if you drink a lot of vinegar with ecstasy it completely changes the experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 11:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard if you drink a lot of..."
I heard that if you have Vitamin C with mushroom it increases the effects of the visuals, open and closed-eye ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-19, 12:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I heard that if you have Vitamin C with..."
My last trip I ate a 1/4 split 3 ways. I chopped up my share and put it in a big glass of OJ and downed it. My strongest trip ever, but also my worse. Due to other factors not the orange juice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-19, 12:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "My last trip I ate a 1/4 split 3 ways...."
When I tripped I had a half eighth of caps. I tripped balls, considering how little I took. Drank a bottle of orange juice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-19, 02:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When I tripped I had a half eighth of..."
The citric acid inside the oranges is what makes you trip harder, when the mushroom comes in contact with the citric acid, it pulls the alkaloids of the pscilosybin from the mushroom.

Therefor, choosing a MUCH higher concentrated citric acid fruit (AKA: Lemons, or Grapefruits) Will make you trip BALLS.

So, my usual concoction when mushrooms come around is this:

(with dry mushrooms anyway...)

1. Get metal Pot grinder
2. Get an eighth or quarter of fungus
3. Place fungus in grinder, and grind until the mushrooms are a powder
4. A. Get a shot glass (if you have an eighth)
B. Get a 2oz shot glass (if you have a quarter)
5. Place powdered mushrooms into the shot glass
6. Fill the remainder of the space in the glass with Lemon Juice or Orange juice. (Hey maybe even lime juice?)
7. Stir for about a minute, then let it sit for about 15, then stir again and let it sit for 5.
8. Take your oh so potent shot of divine fungus.
9. Trip your balls off.

Now, there are two reasons why this works:

1. Since there is more surface area available, more mushroom is in contact with the citric acid. The citric acid acts as a "catalyst" and speeds up the absorption of the psilocybin by pulling out the alkaloids ahead of time, instead of waiting for the Hydrochloric Acid in your stomach to dissolve away the tissue of the mushroom.

2. Since the mushrooms are a powder, they digest faster than simply chewing them because once again, there is more surface area that the stomach comes in contact with. (This basically just makes it hit you faster, and a much more intense trip, but sometimes shortens the length of the trip.)

I love mushrooms.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-10-19 at 02:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The citric acid inside the oranges is..."
35 mg adderal and 7 shots of E and J VSOP. Me and Arkantis are staying up all fucking night and snortin adderal and drinking VSOP. By noon we should be completely fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-20, 10:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "35 mg adderal and 7 shots of E and J..."
I thought he got clean? Or maybe he got worse. I can't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-20, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought he got clean? Or maybe he..."
I think he just stopped smoking pot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-20, 03:54 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I think he just stopped smoking pot?"
True, he did stop smoking pot. But we did a lot of adderal and almost drank a liter. Pretty much, we don't recall what happened between 10:45 and 3:45. Probably just passed the fuck out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven